Target and Wal-Mart employee job action Black Friday

Dog Wonder said:
Don't shop Wal-Mart.  It is not that hard to do.  Go to the small local merchants Wal-mart wants to kill off.
Such as?

Josh

700UW said:
1463104_10151988327369255_117031561_n.png
So whats stopping you from opening a competitor to Walmart, besides "Wealth-Envy"?

700UW said:

Poor woman, indentured servant of Sam Walton. Is this like the Hotel California?

Check out any time you want but you can never leave?

No chance Obama could tighten her up for schooling grants and she can get off the Walton Plantation?

Or is it easy money, but not enough?

delldude said:
And what did managers at UAir get for keeping their departmental costs down?
Dell, what about Buffy, Ira, Rich Delaney, Sito and all the VPs making wonders for themselves while you guys are strapped to a BK agreement? They enjoy a lifestyle far above and beyond what most the membership they aspire to serve is able to attain, certainly based on the CBAs they deliver.

Josh

737823 said:
Dell, what about Buffy, Ira, Rich Delaney, Sito and all the VPs making wonders for themselves while you guys are strapped to a BK agreement? They enjoy a lifestyle far above and beyond what most the membership they aspire to serve is able to attain, certainly based on the CBAs they deliver.

Josh

Josh, sadly that's the game played on both sides of the labor issue corporate/union/nonunion all together.

delldude said:
Josh, sadly that's the game played on both sides of the labor issue corporate/union/nonunion all together.
The membership has been getting the shaft (at least in the airline industry) for 12 years now, but the fat cats at the top of the IAM keep celebrating raking in salaries well above the members they aspire to represent, not to mention all of the perks they enjoy like union automobiles, private jets, expense accounts, union junkets, union provided luxury apartments, etc. The facilities in Upper Marlboro at 9000 Machinists Place are quiet nice too, almost like a fine corporate office.

Josh

Don't look now, but Santa Claus is already in stores and malls. Stores will be open on Thanksgiving but still look forward to the insanity of Black Friday that gives the gullible public a fantasy that they are getting a great deal on junk.

Retail workers know what they are getting into. Stores will open when the public will be spending. Lets keep this a secret, but retailers hire seasonal employees so that they have extra help during the BaHumBug holidays.

700UW said:
Decent?

Thats one person out of hundreds of employees who cant even afford insurance on what they pay.
What are you worried about? Our insurance rates are skyrocketing so we will cover all their needs. Thanks to Obamacare. If you don't know what I am rambling about, get back to me in a couple of years when all will be revealed.

Kev3188 said:
You've been?
I am familiar with the facility, it certainly rivals Class A commercial office space and is well appointed on the inside. But it's all necessary for the IAM to achieve their mission, just like the Lear jet.

Josh

Kev,

Josh outed himself on the AA thread as an AA employee.

And once again he thinks he knows it all, the IAM sold their building in DC, and paid for the new building and still had money leftover from the sale to put in the bank.

And the dont have expense accounts, they get reimbursed for hotel, trave

Try again joshie, or should I say Mr AA.

700UW said:
Kev,

Josh outed himself on the AA thread as an AA employee.

And once again he thinks he knows it all, the IAM sold their building in DC, and paid for the new building and still had money leftover from the sale to put in the bank.

And the dont have expense accounts, they get reimbursed for hotel, trave

Try again joshie, or should I say Mr AA.
"What difference does it really make", Your Reps live just like the CEO's you abhor!

Kev3188 said:
You've been?

I've been there too......
Go to any union Int'l office and tell me you don't smell a corporate venue.
There objectives parallel the business model they despise.
They know in negotiations just like war time that there will be 'acceptable losses'.....
And the beat goes on.....

Know any mine workers who sold their soul to the Obama?

Latest posts

Back