Thank you AA A&P's

whoop whoop

Senior
May 18, 2010
As a 20 year mechanic, I just wanted to give a big heart felt THANK YOU to all you AA A&P's that had the guts to fight for our profession. We here at the new UA made a mistake with the ibt, they are the twu in disguise.

We will all soon get AMFA in and finally control our own destiny and right the wrongs these industrial unions have crippled us with.

VIVA LA REVOLUTION!!!!!!!!!!!!

I also would like to thank all you fellow AMT's for voting down this POS contract and standing up for what is right,

I'd like to see a breakdown of how many Tulsa M&R voted "no" by Title 1 work groups... AMT's-WELDERS-MACHINIST-PLATERS-PW's-A/C CLEANERS. I think you'd be very surprised.

As a 20 year mechanic, I just wanted to give a big heart felt THANK YOU to all you AA A&P's that had the guts to fight for our profession. We here at the new UA made a mistake with the ibt, they are the twu in disguise.

We will all soon get AMFA in and finally control our own destiny and right the wrongs these industrial unions have crippled us with.

VIVA LA REVOLUTION!!!!!!!!!!!!
VIVA, lets finish what we just start. Get rid of TWU.
Respect for the profession.

I'd like to see a breakdown of how many Tulsa M&R voted "no" by Title 1 work groups... AMT's-WELDERS-MACHINIST-PLATERS-PW's-A/C CLEANERS. I think you'd be very surprised.
I believe you will never see anything more than a break down by Locals in each Title group.

My friend, I really don't think that matters, unless to the company trying to split demographics.What matters is that we as a group stood together.I hope we can continue to do so in the future no matter who represents us.

AMFA ! Are you kidding me??? They are a AMT Job killing union. Lets ask the AMT's that used to have a job at United and Northwest ! Count me OUT !

Im not saying the TWU is the best but lets look at AMFA's record.... Not for the AMT's that are left but as a whole... Doesn't appear they have a very good record for keeping AMT jobs!!!

Im not saying the TWU is the best but lets look at AMFA's record.... Not for the AMT's that are left but as a whole... Doesn't appear they have a very good record for keeping AMT jobs!!!

My guess is you have not read the changes in the SCOPE clause yet.
Talk about losing jobs, man this outsource language will decimate the Tulsa Base.

Hold your own Union to the same standard you would hold any other Union.
And above all, get interested in what is happening to you right now!

Who will eat the forbidon FOWL on Thursday? Not I..... this year the company can choke on their chicken.

A Unions job is to obtain the best possible wages benefits and working conditions .!!!
The TWU has FAILED miserably.Time to move on.

For the economic situation we are in you make a great wage! Surely you dont think your wage is terrible?

They are having AMT Day in Tulsa tomorrow. We get a free lunch because they appreciate us so much........... They don't appreciate us enough to give us Memorial Day off with pay, but enough to give us (and every other employee in Tulsa no matter what job) a piece of chicken and a bottle of water and a bag of chips. Who needs a raise, or paid sick time, or holidays off or vacation when you get really great benefits like this?

Back