Thank You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyle

Senior
Aug 18, 2002
www.usaviation.com
Thank you to all who have called and emailed their support over the last 24 hours. I was truly overwhelmed.

We are back online now and nothing has really changed. There was an issue that we were faced to deal with but after lots of phone calls, we now know our direction. This is all I am intent on saying regarding this issue out of respect for the parties involved.

I know it is only 12:30 but I am grabbing a beer!

YAAAY!!!! the forum is back!! Tried to e-mail but for some reason it got returned.. Am glad we're back on the air!! but what happened??? :up: :up: :up:

Good on ya Kyle !! :up: You deserve a couple. Can't say that I speak for everyone, but I'm behind you 100%, and I think most are too.

Cheers

i don't know what happened either, not sure i really care to know... glad to see the forum back, kyle and thanks... like randy g said, you have my 150% support as well...

regards, grant :up: :up:

Kyle, as always you have my support as well. I'm glad you found a solution to the problem.

Good to have the forum back..
:up: :up: :up:

Thanks Kyle for bringing us all back. I was surprisingly overwhelmed by how disappointed (or sadden) I felt to see the forum gone, in fact I almost caught myself thinking "oh no! what are we gonna do now?" (something in the lines of power failure, ice storm panics etc... well ok, maybe not that bad but ya'll get my point)

Anyhow, hope you enjoyed the beer, I personally would have recommended a fine scotch - well deserved I'm sure.

Biggs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts