( The ) ... B U F F O O N !

And you are Hack's gerbil.
C'mon Wonder Mutt, your pea brained one-liners are getting weak (well, weaker than usual in the past 14 years).

Please try harder, I hate to see you in such disarray.

Go Go Wonder Mutt!!! :confused:o_O:rolleyes:

C'mon Wonder Mutt, your pea brained one-liners are getting weak (well, weaker than usual in the past 14 years).

Please try harder, I hate to see you in such disarray.

Go Go Wonder Mutt!!! :confused:o_O:rolleyes:

HACK JOB.
Your not worthy of sniffing the 'Dog's HYDRANT " Messages " !

(Slight topic change)
What's going to be your defense of when the MORON @ 1600' pardons Manafort ???

Hack has progressed from showing pictures of animal sex at the water cooler to talking about dog poop. Baby steps, still Incel.

Hack has progressed from showing pictures of animal sex at the water cooler to talking about dog poop. Baby steps, still Incel.

OMG 'Dog.

Your above post was Not a so-called 'one liner'.
NOW your REALLY gonna' screw with HACK JOB's Craniunm !!!

" F-H ", A-T-H-H-R-I-O !!!!!
'A-T-H-H-R-I-O' = ' AND-THE- HORSE- HE- RODE- IN - ON ' !!!

How quaint dumb and dumber are apparently having an early morning reach around session.
Hope it's good for both of you

HACK JOB.
Your not worthy of sniffing the 'Dog's HYDRANT " Messages " !

(Slight topic change)
What's going to be your defense of when the MORON @ 1600' pardons Manafort ???
Kinda putting the libtard manure cart before the horse aren't you Grampa Bears? Manafort hasn't been convicted as of yet, and if he is at some time pardoned, you shouldn't have a problem what-so-ever 'Ol Geezer.
Billdo Clinton pardoned 450 actual criminals, such as scum like Mark Rich the "fugitive financier" and tax cheat. Remember "Pardon Gate"?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Clinton_pardon_controversy

Obammy pardoned a staggering 1,927 federal criminals including 330 on his last day in office. Terrorists, murderers, drug dealers and convicted traitor Chelsea Manning.
https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/melanie-arter/trump-clinton-obama-pardoned-dangerous-criminals

Eat some blue Jello Gramps, your in over your head and too stupid to know any better.

Last edited:
Are you people through throwing insults around ! .......Come on! That's kid's stuff!

You're Correct Insp4.
As far as the legit question I posed, about Manafort, and the 'expected retorts' from MORONS like HACK JOB o_Oo_O and clit rat, :confused::confused: they performed the ol' Bait + Switch to perfection !!!!
O.K. Bears, tell me this! On what authority does Mueller have to bring charges against Manafort in the first place? His mandate was to investigate the Trump campaign for Russian collusion . What does Manaford have to do with that?

Last edited:
He has deep connections with the Ukraine, and one of Putin's good buddies. It is up to the courts to decide if Mueller has authority.

You're Correct Insp4.
As far as the legit question I posed, about Manafort, and the 'expected retorts' from MORONS like HACK JOB o_Oo_O and clit rat, :confused::confused: they performed the ol' Bait + Switch to perfection !!!!
Gramps you wouldn't know a legitimate question if it kicked you in your dried up geezer cods. I listed actual facts, concerning actual pardons of actual convicted criminals, terrorists, murderers, and tax cheats. Pardoned by libtard Obammy (yes, a unreal 1,927 criminals) and libtard Clinton (450 criminals), but of course no viable argument from Grampa Bears. All your 'Ol Geezer self can muster a "bait and switch" excuse? Weak sauce.

Convicting Manafort of tax and bank fraud (no Ruskies for Trump) from 2005, before any guilty jury decision is rendered, or pardon meted out after. Reason: Acute Trump Derangement Syndrome compounded by 2 Hildabeast failures and despondent No Russian Collusion.

#BuyGrampaBearsaClue

#MentalHospital

#CAPSLockGeezer

Last edited:
He has deep connections with the Ukraine, and one of Putin's good buddies. It is up to the courts to decide if Mueller has authority.
Laughable at best Wonder Mutt. Having business connections to Ukraine or being friends with a Russian world leader are not crimes, as much as your pea brain says that they are. Truly libtarded, terminal TDS.

How are Mutt Mounds "Poop on yer Scoop" biz exploits?
Hot Tip: Looks like Blinky Pelosi could use your help in San Freaksisco.

https://www.businessinsider.com/poop-emoji-san-francisco-2016-8

upload_2018-8-16_18-54-38.jpeg

Latest posts

Back