The Coyote "May Re bid"

More management BS.

WoW!
This is your guys representation?
Stick figures drawings of coyote defecating over a cliff on a whiteboard.
Flat out embarrassing and unprofessional to say the least.
Can the vote get here any sooner PLEASE???
I understand he is very visibly upset and it bothers him. But there is a much more professional and etic way to approach and show the membership on as he stated, a public form that the company will have full access of. The company and their attorneys are laughing all the way to the special system board already. Pathetic...

WoW!
This is your guys representation?
Stick figures drawings of coyote defecating over a cliff on a whiteboard.
Flat out embarrassing and unprofessional to say the least.
Can the vote get here any sooner PLEASE???
I understand he is very visibly upset and it bothers him. But there is a much more professional and etic way to approach and show the membership on as he stated, a public form that the company will have full access of. The company and their attorneys are laughing all the way to the special system board already. Pathetic...
Yes it was juvenile. That being said this will impact quality of life for many employees and their families.

Oh no! TULE is going to have to deal with the nonsense we've been dealing with for years on the line. Welcome to the "beatings will continue until morale improves" style of management.
Typical petty line mentality. Today the snarky comments, tomorrow you will be talking about unity among the membership.

Just remember while your gloating with your "welcome to the club" mentality those employee's families are being affected with a major quality of life change for the worse.

UNION indeed.

Oh no! TULE is going to have to deal with the nonsense we've been dealing with for years on the line. Welcome to the "beatings will continue until morale improves" style of management.
That fine and dandy just pay us the line premium

That fine and dandy just pay us the line premium
Alright. Why?

Seriously. I am not a mechanic so I don't know of such things. Tell me why you deserve a line premium. What about your job makes it worth more compensation than a base mechanic?

Yes it was juvenile. That being said this will impact quality of life for many employees and their families.

Typical petty line mentality. Today the snarky comments, tomorrow you will be talking about unity among the membership.

Just remember while your gloating with your "welcome to the club" mentality those employee's families are being affected with a major quality of life change for the worse.

UNION indeed.

Yes it would if implemented.
I am sure the "intention" was to put a video out publicly to show that the asso. will go to battle to fight this when there is an election in the works to get them removed from representation all together. In reality, once again, the asso. just showed how unprofessional they are and childish and quite laughable as far as their representation is for the membership, just further cementing, or at least pushing more and more support over the fence onto the AMFA side for representation. By now the AA membership has seen a many, many videos and legal docs from AMFA's representations when battling out with companies for their membership and "by far" way out does this asso. in all areas.
Rather they fight it or not, the company has the say so on how to run and schedule the employees, not sure if the asso. can really do anything to stop them. All depends on how it's worded in the language.
April should be a good month.

LuLu,
To add, in short, a better response would have been to put a memo/letter out to the membership on the TWU/IAM updates that the company was looking to going to this new system and they would fight it for the membership all the way. They (asso.) knew about this coming down the pike early last week (mon-tue) if not even earlier than that as the week before. To this day they still have not posted anything on the memberships update about this rather large issue. Now that I have brought it up they will post something to try and cover their tracks.
This would have been a much more professional and "adult" way to inform the membership. With Dankers juvenile stick figured cartoon episode, the company is laughing all the way thru the process...

Alright. Why?

Seriously. I am not a mechanic so I don't know of such things. Tell me why you deserve a line premium. What about your job makes it worth more compensation than a base mechanic?
When you can tell me why a line mechanic deserves more than a base mechanic.

As I thought, you can't justify your entitlement.
Justify my entitlement lol. With a seven day 24 hour operation how is the base any different than the line, is my point. But I guess I don’t really need to justify anything to an ex fleet services clerk that has been gone for many many years now

I’m behind regional pay. But Dallas and Tulsa have pretty much the same cost of living so I can’t get behind Line pay anymore, now that Tulsa is run like a line station

With a seven day 24 hour operation how is the base any different than the line, is my point.
Great. That is my point to. So again, why does the line deserve a premium?

But I guess I don’t really need to justify anything to an ex fleet services clerk that has been gone for many many years now
Don't try to deflect just because you can't defend your position. You believe the line is inherently deserving of the privilege of premium pay. Now you are seeking to leverage that status to increase your pay. That is literally the definition of entitlement.

en·ti·tle·ment
/inˈtīdlmənt,enˈtīdlmənt/
the belief that one is inherently deserving of privileges or special treatment.
"no wonder your kids have a sense of entitlement"

Last edited:
To clarify I don't believe the line should get a premium. They are hired to do a job and they have options if they rather work at the base. I spent 12 years at that base. I have seen you guys completely refurbish an aircraft over and over again. I think you do fine work.

If I don't believe the line deserves premium pay I certainly don't think the base does just because their days off change. I understand your point I just don't agree with it. The company dictates the schedule. You have known that your whole career.

That being said I can see no good reason for implementing a policy that appears to have little to no benefit that will negatively impact the lives of employees and their families. Remember my wife works for the base so this impacts my family and standard of living to. I am just as upset about this as anyone else.