The DYNAMIC DUO.

Aug 20, 2002
www.usaviation.com
Dear GOD in HEAVEN, just when I thought that the GOP couldn't HELP the Dems any MORE than they ALREADY are(w/"BIMBO"), along comes Cheney on the TV talk cuircut.

Soon we'll hear/see EL-Rushbo and Cheney...being the VOICE of the GOP. :up: :up: :up:

This actually provokes a small bit of sadness in me(And I mean that Seriously)

For those of you in the GOP, who would like a "centrist" position on some issues(Think Sen's. Spector/Snowe/Collins), or for Libertarians, or Indy's looking for a NEW beginning away from the .."D's" or the "R's", the addition of DICK Cheney, coupled with Limbaugh, POSITIVELY assures you of your GOP going EVER DEEPER down the BLACK HOLE/ABYSS that you currently find yourselves in :ph34r:

(I wonder what DICK thinks of Michael STEELE) :rant: :rant:

I'll keep saying this, until it becomes Obviously incorrect;

The Republican Party:....."THE GIFT THAT KEEPS ON.........G I V I N G" :rolleyes: :) :up: :bleh:

The White House on Wednesday fessed up to lowering the quality of public discourse and acknowledged that its sniping at radio show host Rush Limbaugh has been "counterproductive," even as Democratic political committees continued to use the issue in a political line of attack approved by the Obama administration itself.

Politico reported later in the week that Mr. Emanuel consorted with top Democratic operatives, including regular CNN contributors James Carville and Paul Begala, to try to make the flamboyant radio personality the face of the Republican Party. :lol:

House Minority Leader John A. Boehner, Ohio Republican, sought to counter that image during a meeting with Republican members Wednesday morning, saying that they "have a responsibility to tell the country" that Mr. Obama's $3.6 trillion budget is "a bad budget."

Bwaa haa haa..........

Cheney is about as relevant as a warm bucket of spit. More people despise him than Bush. He can speak all he wants now. Elections are 2 years off for Sen/House and 4 years for POTUS. As it comes closer to election time I would bet Cheney/Bush will be sequestered away from any media. They are a poison pill.

The elections will be decided by the economy. If it is improving, the ems will fare well in the elections. Should the economy fail to improve or get worse, the republicans will probably do better.

Bush, Cheney, Limbaugh Oberman, Colter and all the other idiots on TV will not matter.

A POTUS and VP with the 3rd lowest approval rating in over 50 years and some talking heads.... lol.

I sure hope you're pretty.

I don't think anyone is surprised that "rahm" cooked up the tactic, but nonetheless it SURE as hel* worked, and it wasn't illegal.

El-Bimbo's EGO is too big to realize whats going on, and to "clam up", thus helping his party,..sooooooo the "D's" would be crazy NOT to take his(and DICK's) help !

KEEP BLABBING RUSH :up: :up:

Latest posts