The Great President Donald John Trump 1 week=8 Obama Years!

What's your plan for all the new babies that are born from women who didn't want to get pregnant and didn't want (and if you have your way - can't) get an abortion since they not have access to birth control?
Oh give me an f'ing break. There is no one in this country that does not have access to contraceptives.

Cut the crap.

Safe Sex refers to STD's. Should pass a law demanding that men produce a net worth and income and expense statment before they produce their penis? And people will be people...Stuff happens. So if someone doesn't practice "safe sex" and the result is a baby....is it still better to watch it die and lecture the mother on "safe sex". I'll bet our dear president has had a shot Doxycylene before too.
This is what KC does. He zig zags from subject to subject on any issue you try to debate with him never addressing the issue you may have. I guess he learned that in debate class. If you bring up Democrats he throws Republicans at you. Meanwhile I'm an independent that has voted Democrat many many times in my life. If you bring up Islamic terror he brings up Christian terrorism as if the two could even be compared. Bring up sharia law and he brings up white supremacy. In Islamic countries where sharia actually exists so many atrocities and human rights violations go on under the "law". White supremacy just does not exist in American law. Now someone brought up that it is wrong having their taxes pay for abortions (and it is) and KC tries to shift all the responsibility onto people that don't want to raise someone else's unwanted kids. Look if both partners (especially the woman) Do not want children then they should try to be RESPONSIBLE! I know that is the dirtiest of words to the left but not getting pregnant during sex ts not rocket science. Murdering unborn children as a means of contraceptive is reprehensible. Sorry for going off topic. Yes President Trump is doing what no other President in my lifetime has done. He's keeping his promises! Never seen any other President hit the ground running like hes been doing. It is driving the left absolutely nuts. And don't overlook one of his greatest achievements. He has shined the light on the fact that the vast majority of hate and violence is on the left, not the right.

This is what KC does. He zig zags from subject to subject on any issue you try to debate with him never addressing the issue you may have. I guess he learned that in debate class. If you bring up Democrats he throws Republicans at you. Meanwhile I'm an independent that has voted Democrat many many times in my life. If you bring up Islamic terror he brings up Christian terrorism as if the two could even be compared. Bring up sharia law and he brings up white supremacy. In Islamic countries where sharia actually exists so many atrocities and human rights violations go on under the "law". White supremacy just does not exist in American law. Now someone brought up that it is wrong having their taxes pay for abortions (and it is) and KC tries to shift all the responsibility onto people that don't want to raise someone else's unwanted kids. Look if both partners (especially the woman) Do not want children then they should try to be RESPONSIBLE! I know that is the dirtiest of words to the left but not getting pregnant during sex ts not rocket science. Murdering unborn children as a means of contraceptive is reprehensible. Sorry for going off topic. Yes President Trump is doing what no other President in my lifetime has done. He's keeping his promises! Never seen any other President hit the ground running like hes been doing. It is driving the left absolutely nuts. And don't overlook one of his greatest achievements. He has shined the light on the fact that the vast majority of hate and violence is on the left, not the right.

I guess I learned from Trump. We talk about his presidency and he refers to Obama. Just like YOU guys do. FWIW...how much do you know about Title X family planning.....I'll bet I know a helluva lot more about it than you ever will. And I know how the funds are spent. And drop the "especially the women" comment. Most women give in to the guy who has a raging hard on because he just needs some relief and pushes and pushes. You're right...getting pregnant can be avoided by using a little "personal responsiblity"... That's easy to say when you have a penis...you felt GREAT...she got pregnant. She shoulda kept her legs together. Tell you what...take your wife out to dinner. Wine her and dine her. When you get home and you are feeling a little frisky...have her tell you no. Then go into the bathroom with a few tissues and practice your own personal responsibility.

And yes....Trump has "hit the ground running" buy using Executive Orders. I hate to bring it up, but wasn't Executive Orders one of the things you didn't like about Obama?

Latest posts