The Humility Of George W. Bush

USAir757

Veteran
Jul 31, 2004
DCA
Visit site
The things a president does when they know a camera is on them, what's scripted and what isn't... GWB has got it hands down above the rest. Except, perhaps, Reagan.

Full Article

"Presidents do what they want to do. They may listen to their political advisors, but in the end, they call the shots. This president chose to be a servant. That should tell us a great deal about the nature and strength of his character."

Of course, the article convinintly forgets Bush posing for a photo op with a plastic turkey. There isnt anything polititions do publicly that isnt planned pr. Come on, its not like w didnt bring the news crew along.

PRESIDENT BUSH ISSUES 10 "GROUND RULES" FOR COVERING THE PRESIDENT'S VISIT

Rules Order, "Write Positive Stories," and No Interviews Of Soldiers, Reports Jim Spencer of The Denver Post

Excerpts:

As we reported recently, President Bush wants the press to be Pravda, the old Soviet Union news source that was not actually a news source at all but just one-party-supporting propaganda - in that case, the Communist Party of the U.S.S.R.

President Bush does not like - or allow for - the American press to operate freely. He, in fact, demands that they only cover what he wants them to from the angle that benefits his re-election prospects.

For the complete article, Click here: The Moderate Independent

There are two types of voters voting for 'w' this year: the very rich, and the very stupid.

Have a nice day.

USAir757 said:
I only wish we could have such articulate people on our side.
[post="180468"][/post]​

Oh, don't sell yourselves short, you have plenty.

From the thread "CIA agrees with Kerry":

delldude said:
what in the heck do you think your lib' god hating,gay loving,constituion bashing,tax loving,rule breaking,pinkos' are doing as we speak....??
wake up and smell the roses , senor......
osama...he ain't that bad...just nobody understands him......
[post="176576"][/post]​

delldude said:
what's the matter there dude? truth hurt?
hey...it feels real good to be quoted...thanx a lot.... :up:
[post="181982"][/post]​

"Truth"? Hardly...

Thanks for proving my point.

delldude said:
i'd suggest a touch in with reality for the party of your choice. <_<
[post="182038"][/post]​

"What can I say.....There you go again." - Ronald Reagan