THE IAM BOYS AND GIRLS DO NOT SAY MUCH ANY MORE.

awausairtech

Veteran
Nov 15, 2005
NEVADA
WHATS UP BOYS???? GUESS YOU ALL FIGURED IT OUT THE IAM SOLD YOU OUT............. :shock:

VOTE IBT FOR A NEW START IN LIFE THAT YOU CONTROL NOT THE IAM!. :up:

Yep and where is the announcement you said that was coming two months ago?

ibt=outsourcing and misinformation.

Keep trying.

Fellas, this is getting old. I think it's the reason things have been realitively quiet? Next move is the NMB's and it's really anyone's guess how it will come out. Say what you want, but there are no guarentees on the outcome.

YOU NEVER KNOW I MAY LOAD AIRCRAFT AS A TEAMSTER OR DRIVE A TRUCK AS A TEAMSTER FOR UPS LETS SAY????? OR EVEN WORK AS A AIRCRAFT TECH FOR THE TEAMSTERS WITH UPS??????WHAT DO WE MAKE VERSE A AWA/USAIR TECH?

JUST REMEMBER WE ARE TEAMSTERS!!!!!!!!
AND DAM PROUD. :up:

Fellas, this is getting old. I think it's the reason things have been realitively quiet? Next move is the NMB's and it's really anyone's guess how it will come out. Say what you want, but there are no guarentees on the outcome.
I CAN JUST SEE YOU AS A UNION BROTHER LOL...........
EricLv2Fish THE IAM WANTS IT QUIET BUT WE AS IBT MEMBERS FIGHT FOR OUR RIGHTS :up: IBT..
DO YOU WANT TO SIT BACK AND BE QUIET OR FIGHT FOR WHAT IS BEST FOR YOU AND YOUR BROTHERS. IBT /IAM

YOU WILL HAVE TO PICK A SIDE SOON. THANKS TO THE IAM. :shock:

JUST REMEMBER WE ARE TEAMSTERS!!!!!!!!
AND DAM PROUD. :up:
I CAN JUST SEE YOU AS A UNION BROTHER LOL...........

awausairtech, don't underestimate my loyalty to the team. Once the union issue is decided I'll work very hard to help in anyway to secure the best benefits, pay and job security that benefits all of the members. You can bank on it my IBT or IAM union brother :up:

Slamming one union or the other at this point is not constructive. Dialogue is. ;)

awausairtech, don't underestimate my loyalty to the team. Once the union issue is decided I'll work very hard to help in anyway to secure the best benefits, pay and job security that benefits all of the members. You can bank on it my IBT or IAM union brother :up:

Slamming one union or the other at this point is not constructive. Dialogue is. ;)
BUT THE WORD IS OUT FOR ALL TO READ SOME FIGHT SOME JUST READ!!!!! HAVE A NICE IBT DAY. :up:

BUT THE WORD IS OUT FOR ALL TO READ SOME FIGHT SOME JUST READ!!!!! HAVE A NICE IBT DAY. :up:

Point taken. Have fun fighting...I'll stick with dialogue. I'll do ya one better...HAVE A NICE IBT WEEKEND...in all seriousness good luck to all of us at US.

Yep and where is the announcement you said that was coming two months ago?

ibt=outsourcing and misinformation.

Keep trying.
WELL I HOPE YOU READ THIS.
US Airways Stock Clerk Update

From Don Treichler, Teamsters Airline Division Director, to US Airways Stock Clerks:
March 10, 2006
Position statements were due on February 28, 2006 by the National Mediation Board from both the Teamsters and the IAM about the mechanic and related craft and class at US Airways. The IBT filed a brief that is consistent with IBT represented groups at America West Airlines and NMB policy. It is well-established in NMB decisions dating back thirty years that mechanics and stock clerks are two distinct crafts and classes. That means the employees in the two groups are entitled to separate representation elections.
You will not be left behind. The IBT has enough authorization cards to run elections for both the mechanic and related and the stock clerk classifications. Even if a representation election is not authorized, that would simply mean that the NMB would issue a certification for stock clerks in favor of the IAM. In short, the stock clerks will not be left without a union.
The IAM has yet to file the brief they owe the NMB. Instead of fulfilling their obligation to the NMB, the IAM is engaging in scare tactics towards the stock clerks.
Don't buy the IAM's propaganda. The stock clerks will be a part of the representation process either in their own election or as part of the mechanic election.
Please contact me at [email protected] or Bernadette McCulloch at [email protected] or (202) 437-1705 if you have any questions.

IT BACKED UP WHAT I SAID. :up:

Umm no it is not, this is what you posted :

NEWS FLASH::::

The VOTE IS ON!

Cards Counted!

It Will Be Posted on The IBT Web Late Today Or Early Tomorrow. :up:

So Get You Some Now And Not 3 to 5 years From Now.

VOTE IBT FOR A BRIGHTER FUTURE

And another one:

The VOTE IS ON! :up:
Cards Counted! :up:

It Will Be Posted on The IBT Web Late Today Or Early Tomorrow.

VOTE IBT FOR A BRIGHTER FUTURE :up:

And yet another:

The VOTE IS ON!

Cards Counted!

It Will Be Posted on The IBT Web Late Today Or Early Tomorrow.

VOTE IBT FOR A BRIGHTER FUTURE

Still waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The IBT has enough authorization cards to run elections for both the mechanic and related and the stock clerk classifications.

CAN YOU READ

Sorry the NMB has not stated that, still waiting for the official announcement that you said would be out since 2/28/06.

Keep trying!

7 I HAD THE INFO EARLY....
LOL AND WAS TOLD IT WOULD BE OUT THE NEXT DAY BUT THE UNION HELD OUT FOR THE TRUE NUMBER AND I KNOW YOU ARE NOT USE TO THIS BEING FROM THE IAM. (THE TRUE FACTS ARE OUT NOW).
SWEAT LITTLE MAN....LOLOL

What facts?

Has the NMB authorized an election?
NOPE

Has the NMB stated there are enough cards?
NOPE

Don't let the facts get in your way!

Looks like you are the one sweating putting our miss and false information once again!

Back