The Lovely US Club In CLT

vantheman63

Senior
Aug 30, 2007
PVD
Visit site
You should post those pictures in a separate thread here.

Maybe they’ll install a video poker machine to take your mind off the condition of the Club.

Per your request....here you go....
View attachment 6626

No airline I know of offers less for more.

I LOVE "Business Casual!"

I have other pics...but this one shows 3 of at least a dozen chairs. There's a pic of the DCA Club that I didn't take, thats even more ridiculous...

The Sand Castle says "it on the to do list."

Whatever...they supposedly pulled these chairs (I'd like to see it with my own eyes).

All I can say is, "OMG". :shock: Ok all you supporters.....as soon as you come up from the tap feel free to justify THIS one. :rolleyes: If I were a paying passenger I'd NEVER, EVER fly this airline. I'd drive a green panel sided station wagon to my destination first. My god. :rolleyes:

Oh I can hear it now......the conditions of the clubs was under the control of the previous management in CCY.

The Sandcastle, oops Tempe, will simply put up a sign that reads.........Pardon Our Dust.

Hey everyone, be sure to click on the photo to enlarge it so you can how dirty they are as well.

Used to be the only time you would see furniture like that on US property was an employee smoking room in the bottom of the terminal somewhere, and even then someone would put a blanket over it to cover up the stains.

Hey, I'm sure it didn't always look like that. Much like the a/c interiors. It's just that you people want to USE the furniture, and FLY in planes. I mean, we replace this stuff every 20 years already! (well, 50 years for the planes) Y'all will just need to be easier on the furniture -- we can't keep these costs low if we keep having to replace things just to make the customer more comfortable. I mean, come on, we've got huge executive bonuses to pay. Now, y'all just let the person at the desk know which chair that is, and we'll get a guy with a roll of blue duct tape right out there to cover up those tears.

eww... is that body grease on the armrests?

Those don't look like chairs. They appear to be bacterial colonies.

I'm sure we Farbreeze those things once a week, or so. And you business types are wearing suits anyway, so no worries about the body greese. BTW, you can get a "We're Sorry" cleaning reimbursment form from the nice person at the desk. That body greese can do a number on the Armani.

Thanks for flying! Did the guy with the blue duct tape ever get to that chair?

Take a guess where all that furniture ends up. That's right, it's given to the employees to furnish our CREW LOUNGE. So stop whining about it, it's looks in way better condition then when we get. TEMPE SUCKS!!!!!

Take a guess where all that furniture ends up. That's right, it's given to the employees to furnish our CREW LOUNGE. So stop whining about it, it's looks in way better condition then when we get. TEMPE SUCKS!!!!!
Speaking of crew lounges, what ever happened to the new PHL crew room slated for Oct?

They didn't pay off the Philly Mayors office in the right way! :shock: Maybe Andrew can grease some palms for us? Have not even started on the new crew room but they changed the file cabinets in our current filthy crew room so be happy Itestwell! The floors are filthy and only missing the urinal in the wall but lets all be grateful.

Are you kidding? Like we are EVEN a priority? I was in PHX the other day and it was beautiful with all the glass and sweeping views over the balcony looking down upon all those unfortunate people paying our paychecks while experiencing the joys of Usairways. :lol: Now let's not cry about the state the crew room. After all it's JUST a crew room and we have bigger things to worry about now don't we? Doesn't complaining about a crew room fall in line with complaining about trash bags or serving a piece of PIE? Hmmmmm POT meet KETTLE.

Are you kidding? Like we are EVEN a priority? I was in PHX the other day and it was beautiful with all the glass and sweeping views over the balcony looking down upon all those unfortunate people paying our paychecks while experiencing the joys of Usairways. :lol: Now let's not cry about the state the crew room. After all it's JUST a crew room and we have bigger things to worry about now don't we? Doesn't complaining about a crew room fall in line with complaining about trash bags or serving a piece of PIE? Hmmmmm POT meet KETTLE.
Referring to me? Not complaining at all. Just asking. Leave the whining to you. :lol:

Well, well, well look who finally arrived at the party. I simply see it as a complaint wrapped up in a comfy little thing called a question. But anyway....I think you'll have a better chance seeing the Loch Ness Monster swimming in the Delaware River than seeing a new crew room. Speaking of the new crew room has ANYONE heard a sound of a jack hammer or ANY kind of construction under the terminal where the alleged new crew room is to be? Hmmmmmm

YES....the new completion date is 2015 which coincidently will be the ratification date of a new contract. :lol: Seriously though they need to get those chairs OUT of that lounge. I mean really people. Tempe, I know you are all lurking on these boards. HOW can you let this go so far? You'd see cleaner chairs in a welfare office.

Back