"the Perfect Storm " !

Aug 20, 2002
www.usaviation.com
(US Aiways version of) "THE PERFECT STORM", is enroute !!!!!
ALL the weather(labor ) systems ARE IN PLACE !!!

Thanx to an "INHUMANE" management team(of A$$ HOLES), this STORM will COLLIDE, most likely, any day now !!!!! Just like in the movie !!!!!

The safest way(IMHO) is to "seek shelter". (Surrounded by loved ones) !!!!!!

When IN DANGER, follow your instinct's !!

NH/BB's

NewHampshire Black Bears said:
The safest way(IMHO) is to "seek shelter". (Surrounded by loved ones) !!!!!!
When IN DANGER, follow your instinct's !!
[post="203341"][/post]​
Ultimately God is in control. Justice will prevail. When in danger run, don't walk, to the Lord!

I saw the lord one day...... he was walking in the rain wearing a loin cloth, of carrying a cross and wearing a crown of thorns....then he blocked traffic, stood in the intersection till the cops were called and they arrested him i think, maybe they took him in for 24 hour observation......

What the hell has any of this to do with USAirways????? ummm nothing, just like the previous post, unless they're saying Bronner is God? I think he smokes cigars kinda like George Burns did in all those movies.....

I saw the lord one day...... he was walking in the rain wearing a loin cloth, of carrying a cross and wearing a crown of thorns....then he blocked traffic, stood in the intersection till the cops were called and they arrested him i think, maybe they took him in for 24 hour observation......
last time he stopped by they killed him.... :(

Latest posts