The results are in!

First, tell me how many engines AA itself- separate from the RR maintenance joint venture - overhauls on its own.

Second, your continual attempts to highlight what DL employees make exists for what purpose? You do realize that DL provides its own employees with salary and benefit comparisons. And unlike you, they use current data and include profit sharing because it is a part of their compensation.

and third, you once again are so preoccupied with sticking your noise into other airline employees' business but you can't answer the question as to why AA and US employees rank where they are in compensations. using the "they just got out of BK" excuse might work for AA this year but what about US employees who have been out of BK for far longer than DL employees. We have a user here whose username "robbedagain" highlights the frustration that US employees have that their compensation is still stuck at BK levels. further, if unions can't overcome the effects of BK, then what is their use given that airlines are free to use BK whenever they decide labor talks have dragged on longer than they want?

Why can't you focus your attention on responding to the concerns of union-paying airline employees that are part of the company you worked for and its now merger partner instead of trying to extract specks of dust from everyone else's eye while ignoring the logs in your own?

Answered all ready, do you not know how to read and comprehend?

And how many other airline threads have you mentioned delta?

Probably thousands of times.

Don't let the facts get in your way.

700UW said:
Answered all ready, do you not know how to read and comprehend?

Or he picks the answer he wants knowing itll come back at him

And how many other airline threads have you mentioned delta?

All of the above and below

Probably thousands of times.

Yep

Don't let the facts get in your way.

WorldTraveler said:
First, tell me how many engines AA itself- separate from the RR maintenance joint venture - overhauls on its own.

Second, your continual attempts to highlight what DL employees make exists for what purpose? You do realize that DL provides its own employees with salary and benefit comparisons. And unlike you, they use current data and include profit sharing because it is a part of their compensation.

and third, you once again are so preoccupied with sticking your noise into other airline employees' business but you can't answer the question as to why AA and US employees rank where they are in compensations. using the "they just got out of BK" excuse might work for AA this year but what about US employees who have been out of BK for far longer than DL employees. We have a user here whose username "robbedagain" highlights the frustration that US employees have that their compensation is still stuck at BK levels. further, if unions can't overcome the effects of BK, then what is their use given that airlines are free to use BK whenever they decide labor talks have dragged on longer than they want?

Why can't you focus your attention on responding to the concerns of union-paying airline employees that are part of the company you worked for and its now merger partner instead of trying to extract specks of dust from everyone else's eye while ignoring the logs in your own?
Help is available. Take the first step!

700UW said:
You have not said one word on what law applies, I have asked you for over a week and you keep ignoring it.

And once again you dont answer questions when you are shown to be wrong.

Why do other airlines send their engines to American to overhaul?

Why do FedEx Mechanics make more than Delta Mechanics?

Why do UPS Mechanics make more than Delta Mechanics?

Why do WN Mechanics make more than Delta Mechanics?

Why do JetBlue Mechanics make more than Delta Mechanics?

Why do  UA Mechanics make more than Delta Mechanics?

Why do Alaksa Mechanics make more than Delta Mechanics?

Do you realize Delta's Mechanics are only above US (who filed chapter 11 twice and are in Section 6 Negotiations are shooting for $39 an hour) and AA who just got out of Chapter 11?

What last specifically states that the DOJ cant choose who gets the slots that AA/US were forced to divest?

Where is Delta's "Legal Challenge"?
You are full of sh!t, as usual !
There is only one "Passenger" airline that makes more than DL mechanics and that's WN!
Go spread your lies elsewhere!

Like I have posted before about this chart.  This chart is wrong.  The all in rate (that everyone like to compare) is not correct for at least 3 of them.  Quit using out dated data, why not post the wage scales (actual wage scales from the contracts)
  BTW the guys post said "passenger airline"   That means he was not including the cargo companies.  just making a point...

AAL flies over market correction with nary a bump thanks to JPM. Jamie can't contain himself. JP Morgan issues an esctatic "buy". JPM is drooling over the $11B + market cap. Dividends and stock buybacks hoped for. Who cares that some "Envoy" regional pilots are on food stamps:                                                                                                                                                                 
"...2014 and 2015 estimates lifted – Our untaxed $4.08/$5.74 rise to $5.00 and $6.35, comparing favorably to the $3.58/$4.48 consensus. We’d estimate that Street numbers potentially next move up to the $4.50/$5.50 range near term, given the handful of apparent pessimists (relative to the 100% Buy rating for DAL). If so, this would roughly match consensus expectations for UAL. Put differently, AAL appears to trade at a 30% discount on P/E to UAL, a too-steep discount (in our view) given management integration experience and a margin starting point similar to DAL.

Capital return under way, albeit slowly – In responding to our opening question on cash priorities and milestones for cash return to stakeholders, and in answering subsequent questions on the topic, we believe management was clear that $10bn+ in liquidity is inefficient and simply not needed or desired. The payment of withholding taxes in cash rather than through share distributions (and the resulting somewhat lower share count than prior guidance) is only the first step in the process of right-sizing the company’s cash and liquidity. While management fell short of endorsing our ~$5bn estimate as the target for “working capital” liquidity, the tone was crystal clear to us and hopefully anyone listening – this is a management team that wants to reward stakeholders with more aggressive debt repayment and/or capital return in the form of share repurchases down the road once a yet-to-be publicized set of integration milestones are met. While we still can’t pinpoint the timing of a Delta-like capital return program, we strongly feel one is coming, and it won’t take several years to arrive..."

swamt said:
Like I have posted before about this chart.  This chart is wrong.  The all in rate (that everyone like to compare) is not correct for at least 3 of them.  Quit using out dated data, why not post the wage scales (actual wage scales from the contracts)
  BTW the guys post said "passenger airline"   That means he was not including the cargo companies.  just making a point...
Where's your reply to this one LIAR!

WorldTraveler said:
As I noted on the DL forum, I am content that active DL employees can make their own best decision for their lives, families, and careers.
Sure, as long as it's the same one you want them to...

Can you respect that they, like other airline employees, have the ability to make their own best decision?
Can you?

700UW said:
Oh wait, you dont have enough money to buy them since you still havent paid off Kevin on your bet.
Good thing I'm not charging interest. lol.

Yes, I can absolutely respect the decision of any person to make their own decisions. But I also can note the history that has been established and note how one side has or has not been able to improve their plight based on their decisions.

Let's be very clear. If DL employees believe that joining a union is in their best interest, I absolutely support them. I support those DL employees who try to convince their own peers of the value of a union.

I also support any airline employee who is unionized to seek other unions - or none at all if they can pull that off - if they believe that is in their best interest.

how much are you owed in that bet, Kev?

Like usual, nearly every thread gets hijacked. This time to a DL non union to AA union and pay rates.. Worthless, sickening blather. Next will come the Amfa guys asking id Ive had enough yet.

feel free to jump in with a comment about AA's earnings.. that was the subject but no one has even tried to talk about that topic in pages....

It is more accurate to say that in the lack of interest on the subject of the OP, the thread has moved to another topic.

No one has removed any posts about the subject of the OP or blocked access to anyone that has wanted to post.

Back