The Up Yours Gang Goes To Fruit Lake

Jake and Elwood got nothing on us.

The Up Yours Gang has completed its first annual get-together at Fruit Lake, Huntsville ON. By all accounts, the event was a success (Flinger's comments notwithstanding).

We wined...

You'll have to wait for more pics and a full report. Longranger and I are going through the pics and will post some more stories later....

As we used to say in Labrador...Ugly good.

The only names I remeber from my times in Labrador (Makkovk)were Susan & Jimmy Anderson, and their neighbour Pearl...any comments Ctd,

:elvis: :elvis: :elvis:

Long Ranger ; once again I will take the the fifth.(even though I am not an American)

:elvis: :elvis: :elvis:

Elvis, you Hound Dog, you ARE an American. You and the rest of the infidel dirtbags that live between the stupid North Pole and Tiera del Fuego.

Your fifth amendment makes me laugh.

Your stomachs will roast in the hell. All of you. Stupid Americans.

Jeeeeeeeeeeez bys, now everyone's goin' to know who we really are!! And I thought it was all a secret. Could y'ave posted any less flattering a pic of us?

Least we didn't give away the secret location! It'll be safe for next year.

Say, anyone find my fez?

MSS:

What are You up to these days now that the big guy (Saddam) is in jail? :elvis: :elvis: :cop:

I've got 2 of 4 there. As far as the Lightweight goes, he looks familiar. Initials anyone??? I'll take a PM from subjects in question...

C'est moi, la lightweight. CS

Thanks Lads. Great night.

LR; Send me that incriminating photo so I can update my avatar. not

Back