The Up Yours Gang Goes To Fruit Lake

You're going to need that tissue for something else in a minute...

Could you all please turn to hymn 125 on page 268
Reverend.gif

Were did Old Sam go? :huh: Hymn no. 125, page 268, in my book its BaaBaa Black Sheep.... :lol:

Wow, Old Sam can sure move fast .... I barely had time to hit the send button

Why thank you LR, been a while since I saw one of those. Great now its "Young Old Sam", I is soooo confuse-ed. :blink: :lol:

Buddy on the bottle, is that you CTD ???

While you had the PhotoShop fired up, you should have taken the guts off you two...

OOOOOOOOHHHHHH My !!! :shock: Add some tinsle to the Howard Stern wanna be (or somebody's disciple) and we have ourselves a showgirl (or show-whatever) for Vegas !!!! :lol: :lol: Maybe even a first class (special ed) circus act :p :lol:

Cyclic, excellent write-up ! :up:

Rotary Chimp, Me thinks you have a lot of time on your hands, Perhaps a tour is in order to burn up some of those long hours of boredom at home?
Are you heading out this Saturday? ;)

PS Well done ! :D

Sharky

Was that your boss in the back?? The "Anonymous Celebrity Guest"?? I thought it may be him from the picture but can't really tell.

Man, you guys are really out of the "closet", now! Mental note, after unlocking the liquor cabinet and removing contents, lock digital camera in cabinet!!

Yes but we have nothing to hide B) ....except maybe when the two youngsters Flinger and Sharky started humping the Sky God's leg while watching a Discovery Channel re-run....ya, we drew the line there, no pics needed!! :D

Yeah pj, that'd be him. He made a guest appearance, but didn't stay long.....something about a special evening with the wyf......must have been in the doghouse :p

Hey CTD....don't know about your thoughts but I hardly think our Anonymous Celebrity Guest's lady should be referred to as "the wyf"....kids these days, noooo respect <_<

Back