The Up Yours Gang Goes To Fruit Lake

Shocking. She did dishes, she warmed our hearts, she tolerated our crap. She rocks. "Anonymous Celebrity Guest" should be refered to as "The Husband".

hey there LR - Respect from those young wippersnappers? Right!! How many times was Flinger fired over the course of the weekend and he still showed up at work.

Not to mention his refusal to partake in the "Up Yours Gang inaugeral PPC ritual"

Lightweight doesn't even come close.

Speaking or the "Ritual," gentlemen let me say, that was very well executed. Never have I met a finer group of actors. Well done.

Now let us never speak of this again.

Speaking of the opposite of a Lightweight, did you guys notice all the Fogging Iceholes from around Fruit Lake?

How appropriate that CTD spent time recently at FRUIT Lake....

Priceless...

"...for everything else, there's MASTERCARD"

All photos of the PPC ritual have been deleted from my hard drive. LongRanger has done the same. Now THAT was priceless.

Saturnman, what a zinger! Bet you were a schoolyard killer in grade 3. :eek: When you coming to YOW for a tour?

So Slappy;

which rag do you work for, must me some poor little newspaper somewhere that taught you how to get reactionary letters to the editor by writing insinuating piece on sensitive subjects?

Its kinda old, go somewhere else and annoy people.

Signed;

Old, fat, useless dumb slob.

Enough with the insults, Slapshot. Your last 5 posts have been nothing more.

Slappy must still have his panties in a knot from getting kicked off his last contract as a pilot. :p

Did you sell your 300 yet? :lol:

Back