There Will Be An Election

James T. Kirk said:
INSUFFICIENT INTEREST
I cannot wait for the day that this reads "INSUFFICIENT IGNORANCE".

Only with "INSUFFICIENT IGNORANCE" will the mechanics at AA stop leading the industry standard in a negative direction.

R-6998

The Board has authorized and election in the above referenced case.

Watch for this on or before June 11th, 2004

My World said:
When Dave speaks does anybody listen? Show me your proof! :ph34r:
I've got your proof right here...

Dave, I would appreciate you keeping this e-mail to yourself.

There is no way I can defend the TWU. We here at MCI are still in a learning curve as to the ways of the TWU. The mindset of the local and it's members are still IAM. We do not know the history of AA and it's relation with the TWU except for what we read on the BBs and what we learned through the transition team (and that was not much). With what little time I have been involved I can see a daily frustration between ourselves and TWU. I did get involved because it was a fresh start, a new company, a new union and I thought that maybe this would be my opportunity to help shape our local into something positive. That is not going to happen here no matter who the Union is. To many oldtimers set in thier ways. When the oldtimers retire and new blood is here then maybe things will change. The e-board here busts their ass for the membership and still there is no respect from the company or the membership, because we just don't know what we are doing yet.

Let me tell you the way it really is here at MCI... When the IAM left, the IAM people who were involved with the union just switched coats and became TWU. If AMFA was to get in, those same people would switch coats again and be AMFA. People want to #### but no-one wants to get involved. When your members don't want to step up to the plate, all you get is the die-hard rhetoric that we are all used to hearing.

I agree with Chuck Schalk when he said that if the TWU is so sure of itself, then lets have a vote and get it over with. My personal opinion is that you guys will kick their ass at a debate, but which debate will get the headlines?

AMFA@DFW ,(who I think is **** ******* but I'm not sure,) wants to turn this thing into a circus. I am not willing to stand up and debate or defend the TWU because my loyalty is just not there. Like I said in my post, there are more qualified people to do that.

again, this is where I'm coming from and please keep it confidential.

My World said:
and what is that suppose to prove? That you have integrity?

And earlier:
When Dave speaks does anybody listen? Show me your proof! :ph34r:

It proved you are listening to me, now didn't it?

Captain Kirk is correct. There is INSUFFICIENT INTEREST. INSUFFICIENT INTEREST in the EVIL TWU representing the mechanics and related at AA, that is!

Ken MacTiernan said:
Integrity? that is not a word the twu knows. Just ask Mojo.

"There is no way I can defend the TWU."

ignore_matrix12.gif

Decision 2004 said:
It proved you are listening to me, now didn't it?
Stewart you prove yourself daily to be exactly what we at MCIE have you pegged as. I cannot see how, if any of the AMFA supporters have the least amount of intelligence, would want you anywhere near or around their union of choice. You have proven to be liar by your own posts, you have proven to have NO INTEGRITY by your own posts. Can't wait until TUL finds out you do owe Delle the litigation money, you know you lird there also. Hope they hang bruddah...now, go weld on that for a while.

Drip E. Kwill, You also prove yourself daily to be exactly what we at MCIE have you pegged as. I guess that's why you're on graveyard now. Couldn't play well with others must have been a common comment on your report cards while growing up. Your anti-social behavior has obivoisly carried over into adulthood. Hang in there, you do surround yourself with like minded people, although the numbers are few.

flyguy767 said:
Drip E. Kwill, You also prove yourself daily to be exactly what we at MCIE have you pegged as. I guess that's why you're on graveyard now. Couldn't play well with others must have been a common comment on your report cards while growing up. Your anti-social behavior has obivoisly carried over into adulthood. Hang in there, you do surround yourself with like minded people, although the numbers are few.
You seem to have me mistaken for someone else, but by your comments and lack of content I find you to be quite the amfa follower, not much difference between you all, no integrity, no substance, no history worth a damn so you sell amfa through the bad-mouthing of other unions.

Sell me amfa on their great history flyaguy.And anytime you wish to interact with me feel free to do so, just make certain you have the right guy.

Back