There Will Be An Election

It's not necessary to bad mouth other unions, they are doing a pretty good job on their own. Give-back, give-back, and more give-back. I do have alot in common with the other AMFA supporters, it's call wanting a union that represents MY PROFESSION. You idiots in the TWU and the IAM have always pushed the catch phrase "power in numbers". Sorry Drippy, I believe there is more power in KNOWLEDGE. You can keep your TWU and all of the un-skilled that they represent. I don't like it to have someone riding on my experience and skill. If it weren't for the mechanics in the union, the un-skilled would be making alot less that they are now. It's only because of us they are making what they are. Ask any of the lower specialities if they want their own union, they will tell you no because they know that without us their pay would be crap. The way I see it, that's money out of my pocket. I also want a maintenance related individual in control of my union. I've seen nothing close to that in the IAM or TWU. Bus drivers and dishwashers in control of mechanics, Give me a break!! I can see that you are one of those people that believe in: If you can't come up to our level, bring them down to yours.

flyguy767 said:
It's not necessary to bad mouth other unions, they are doing a pretty good job on their own. Give-back, give-back, and more give-back. I do have alot in common with the other AMFA supporters, it's call wanting a union that represents MY PROFESSION. You idiots in the TWU and the IAM have always pushed the catch phrase "power in numbers". Sorry Drippy, I believe there is more power in KNOWLEDGE. You can keep your TWU and all of the un-skilled that they represent. I don't like it to have someone riding on my experience and skill. If it weren't for the mechanics in the union, the un-skilled would be making alot less that they are now. It's only because of us they are making what they are. Ask any of the lower specialities if they want their own union, they will tell you no because they know that without us their pay would be crap. The way I see it, that's money out of my pocket. I also want a maintenance related individual in control of my union. I've seen nothing close to that in the IAM or TWU. Bus drivers and dishwashers in control of mechanics, Give me a break!! I can see that you are one of those people that believe in: If you can't come up to our level, bring them down to yours.
Thanks for proving my point!
delle-king.jpg

No, thank you Drippy, If you can't come up with a good arguement then bash someone, or post a altered picture. That's the "Connell way".

amt for amfa said:
Twscrewer: I work in tulsa and have been talking to the scheme twu people on the dock lately. I know for a fact they know nothing about whats going on with the NMB. They only know what the AMFA people are telling them. When we explaine what's going on they run off to call Smart Luby. He gives them a few half true statements and they run back to try and impress us with their new knowledge. It's alot of fun but to see people like you who claim to know all about it is sad. You are the people who should know whats happening, not the international. You have the responsibility to protect and represent your local members, the int'l is only responsible for protecting the organization. Get off the bus and do something for yourself or you will be be booted out with the TWU.
There you wannabes go again, putting words in my mouth. I NEVER said I knew ALL that was going on, I said I know more than you think I do. Geez, do you have to put words in peoples mouths to get your worthless point across?? It ain't workin'!! Just makes you look that much dumber!!! :shock: :lol: :shock:

I would venture to guess that Dave is being fed by the worthless amfa lawyers and then conveying the message to you. Just like when they told you you had enough cards and then came back and wanted MORE time to get MORE cards!!!!! I'm sure they have more appeals in the works or more extentions to ask for as well. But we will see soon, won't we??!!

flyguy767 said:
No, thank you Drippy, If you can't come up with a good arguement then bash someone, or post a altered picture. That's the "Connell way".
No thank you Drippy? No thank you flyaguy. I haven't seen an altered photo yet...is not that your main guru...? And ask your "I'm Delle's best friend" Dave about altering pics..he's the wizard of Oz.

Decision 2004 said:
R-6998

The Board has authorized and election in the above referenced case.

Watch for this on or before June 11th, 2004

(PREDICTION ?)
Drip,

Above is what Dave posted. Do you know the difference between a prediction and a fact. He just stated the same thing many of us believe will happen. I guess you have not seen the company's or the twu's list that they turned in to the NMB. If you had, you would see why we are so positive of the outcome. :up: :up:
I added the word prediction above so you could follow what I was saying.

Look for the NBM Investigator Hennessey to grant the American Airlines Mechanic and Related Craft or Class a representational election on or before June 12th, 2004.

Final statements regarding protest of the original eligibility list will be due early next week.

The attempt by AA Management and the TWU Leadership to inflate the list has failed, and for the first time since the 1940's the workers will decide who should be the bargaining agent for the Mechanic and Related at AA.

Good luck, and thanks to everyone for years of hard work and sacrifice to make this a reality.

You heard it here first, and...

...There is nothing that can stop us now!

decision2004.jpg

twuer, I would imagine that the AMFA lawers were "tripped up" on the numbers that were eligible to vote, since TWU and AA misrepresented the true numbers. That, at first, would also make me wonder if we had enough cards signed to call for a vote. Now that the truth is out ( By the TWU admission of no longer a level playing field ). You guys never cease to amaze me with your dirty deeds. Throw in the dead, retired, lower classification, managment, and the non-eligible laid-off to vote, and it's easy to see the numbers can be effected. Thanks to our resources i.e. inside management, payroll, and the people that took the time to make calls and follow-up investigations, your game has been exposed. BUMMER DUDE. We have the following, the resousces, and the determination to follow through with this AMFA movement. WE WILL PREVAIL, YOU ARE HISTORY!! Stay with the people you can most relate to, BUS DRIVERS, BARTENDERS, ETC. You're now out of your league, You're dealing with educated, professionals. What does it take, an 8th or 10th grade education to be in charge of a big shinney new bus?

twuer said:
I would venture to guess that Dave is being fed by the worthless AMFA lawyers and then conveying the message to you. Just like when they told you you had enough cards and then came back and wanted MORE time to get MORE cards!!!!! I'm sure they have more appeals in the works or more extentions to ask for as well. But we will see soon, won't we??!!
We do have enough cards! To make my point, lets just put it this way. If you were above a burning house would it be better to be five feet above the flames or fifty feet above the flames. Now since your in that burning house you should understand exactly what I mean.

You guys can go on and on about "enough cards". You don't even want who is SUPPOSE to be included in this election. . . those, who even the NMB says, are in the craft and class. Look out, Dave could be eating his words very soon. It wouldn't be the first time though!!!! :shock:

Have any more (legal or illegal) tricks in your bag?????

I'll say it once more. . .I know more than you think I do!!! But I'm not telling!!!!! :p :p :p :lol:

twuer said:
You guys can go on and on about "enough cards". You don't even want who is SUPPOSE to be included in this election. . . those, who even the NMB says, are in the craft and class. Look out, Dave could be eating his words very soon. It wouldn't be the first time though!!!! :shock:

Have any more (legal or illegal) tricks in your bag?????

I'll say it once more. . .I know more than you think I do!!! But I'm not telling!!!!! :p :p :p :lol:
The NMB has not even stated who from our airline will be included. I guess it is lesson time! The NMB has a list of job functions that are included in the class and craft. Now just because aa or twu call it the same thing (by name), if they don't do the work predominately then they are not included!!! Also, no matter how you look at it people who have died or retired do not count!!!!! Which is a good part of the twu list.

flyguy767 said:
twuer, I would imagine that the AMFA lawers were "tripped up" on the numbers that were eligible to vote, since TWU and AA misrepresented the true numbers. That, at first, would also make me wonder if we had enough cards signed to call for a vote. Now that the truth is out ( By the TWU admission of no longer a level playing field ). You guys never cease to amaze me with your dirty deeds. Throw in the dead, retired, lower classification, managment, and the non-eligible laid-off to vote, and it's easy to see the numbers can be effected. Thanks to our resources i.e. inside management, payroll, and the people that took the time to make calls and follow-up investigations, your game has been exposed. BUMMER DUDE. We have the following, the resousces, and the determination to follow through with this AMFA movement. WE WILL PREVAIL, YOU ARE HISTORY!! Stay with the people you can most relate to, BUS DRIVERS, BARTENDERS, ETC. You're now out of your league, You're dealing with educated, professionals. What does it take, an 8th or 10th grade education to be in charge of a big shinney new bus?
Flyguy,
You know, you primadonnas don’t leave me a choice but to chime in sometimes. Don’t you find it ironic or moreover, moronic that someone like yourself would talk about an 8th or 10th grade education level and then not be able to spell “shinyâ€, as in “shiny new bus?†I certainly would venture that someone of your obvious educational background could not conceivably buy into the scam that is amfa, could you? That is, if it is in fact a scam, right? I mean it’s obvious that you could never be misled by these amfa mis-fits, right? Not with your overwhelming mental faculties, right? Um, by the way, that tool bar at the top of the screen, it has a “spell checkerâ€, once you pull your head out from under that rock, you might want to use it.

And Dave,
You must be psychic. I’m so impressed, you know exactly what the NMB is thinking! Dude your good! Just like you knew when all mighty Seham was going to win the first FM1 case. Wasn’t it you who said, “just wait and see?†Well Dave we did. Wasn’t it you Dave who said, “we filed with a full 60%?†And then we watched as scamfa asked for more time to file more cards? Were you psychic then too Dave? And um, wasn’t it you Dave who said, let’s see um, oh yeah, that Delle would debate? And do you remember what happened? Remember he didn’t show? Oh, I almost forgot, you and your cronies showed but you forgot to go into the debate room. Wasn’t it you who said “we’re not qualified to speak for amfa?†What the hell makes you qualified to speak now? My gosh, you guys are full of knowledge, skill and integrity. I must admit Dave, that’s a very catchy slogan, maybe you should try some on and see if it fits. Though with the predictions that everyone has seen you make here, don’t expect much, crap, your own people don’t even trust you.

flyguy767 said:
You're dealing with educated, professionals.

I believe the degree I hold from the Univ of Tulsa makes me more than qualified Flyguy!!! Oh, what, did you not think I was educated as well?????? Fooled ya' didn't I???!! That just goes to show you how wrong you are!!!!

By the way "shinney" is spelled shiny! I don't think I needed an advanced degree to tell me that!!!
:shock:

Thanks jake and twuer for the input on my spelling. I'll try to work on it for you. After all of my postings, your only comment is about a mis-spelled word. As I have commented to others on this and other sites, I'm not as concerned about someones spelling as I am about reading what they have to say. I didn't major in English. Mechanics are some of the worst spellers around. If you can understand the message, that's what important. I didn't see that either of you disagreed with what I had to say, only you pointing out that I made a spelling error.

Back