THIS IS JETBLUE, NOT VIRGIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. But keep in mind, just as in the other airline-specific forums, there is much comparison to other airlines. Branson of Virgin specifically stated when he announced his desire to start an American low cost carrier that his main rival will be JetBLue. So be prepared to see the new Virgin discussed here if he ever gets off the ground.

BooHoo people, does it really matter that much??? If there was a NEW CARRIER section I'd put it in there, but since this airline has been compared to JetBlue the most, I figured this would be the most appropriate space to put it.

According with the info i have..JetBlue ...suppost to be Virgin Blue....but Brandson..didnt had the majority of actions...now he comes again...with new changes in law.... trust me.. brandson will make a really nice QUALITY LOW_FARE USA FLAG CARRIER....keep that..we all will see that...keep tunned.

PS : i have no relation with Virgin at all..i'm just a fan of Virgin Products.... i love Virgin Cola :p .... i hope they will serve that on board .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back