Those GOOD OL' FASHION Conservative FAMILY VALUES !

How much thought do you give your posts? I know...I have heard from Trump supporters that I shouldn't listen to what Trump says. But doggone it, I have always thought to find out more about a person, you have to listen to what they say...you know...things like his daughter is a fine piece of azz...that if you are rich you can grab women by the puzzy and they'll let you, and if you own a beauty pageant you can walk into dressing rooms unannounced. But if I'm not supposed to listen to him, does that include things like "Fake news" and "that's a lie"?

Well if we want to go there....I wonder how many times Ivanka has sat on Trumps lap naked. The way he talks about her and lets other talk about her makes me believe he has at some point. I also think I paid for a few abortions that he opposes today. Creepy Joe can't hold a candle to Icky Don.
I was referring to this post of yours where you go into your TDS driven fantasy world of "I wonder" 'makes me believe " and "I also think" scenarios. Many of your posts are similar to this one.

I was referring to this post of yours where you go into your TDS driven fantasy world of "I wonder" 'makes me believe " and "I also think" scenarios. Many of your posts are similar to this one.

I get it...if you don't adore Trump and think that when he farts, all you can smell is roses, then I have TDS. Trump is FAR creepier that creepy Joe. That's a FACT and it doesn't come from unnamed sources, it comes from Trumps lips. But again...Trump supporters don't listen to what he says.

I get it...if you don't adore Trump and think that when he farts, all you can smell is roses, then I have TDS. Trump is FAR creepier that creepy Joe. That's a FACT and it doesn't come from unnamed sources, it comes from Trumps lips. But again...Trump supporters don't listen to what he says.
You're talking about Trumps farts and you dont think you're deranged? Trump is creepier than Joe? Hmm. Ok find me some video of Trump groping eight year old girls and we'll talk.

So the preacher watching his wife get banged has turned into your candidate is accused of being a creep, mine is an admitted multiple sex offender.

Which side is the preacher on?

pri_66149831-e1516363245591.jpg

Inc'est la vie

KC said Trump was creepier than Joe so I posted a video illustrating why I disagreed.

KC said Trump was creepier than Joe so I posted a video illustrating why I disagreed.
He is creepier than Biden. Also...did you hear that he knew all along that Covid was pretty nasty, but wanted to downplay that so as not to cause a panic? In the process he made himself look like an idiot, and tries to blame "fake news" for simply reporting his words.

Huh. Lots of hubris, but nobody actually commented on what I asked.

Had Breitbart posted anonymous sources, it would have been readily dismissed.

Meanwhile the list of officials on the record as saying it's bull$#!t is over 20, and there's nobody on record saying the Atlantic article was true.

But, it's a new week. There's already one or two other fake outrages taken out of context to worry about, and it's a sure sign that the Democrats are scared as hell about what they're seeing in the swing state polls.

Huh. Lots of hubris, but nobody actually commented on what I asked.

Had Breitbart posted anonymous sources, it would have been readily dismissed.

Meanwhile the list of officials on the record as saying it's bull$#!t is over 20, and there's nobody on record saying the Atlantic article was true.

But, it's a new week. There's already one or two other fake outrages taken out of context to worry about, and it's a sure sign that the Democrats are scared as hell about what they're seeing in the swing state polls.

As far as your lust for the MORON Goes Eric, YOU Need HELP !!!

The Kind that comes with a ' COUCH ' !!!