Time For A Team Twu Card Drive At Msp!

Hackman

Veteran
Sep 30, 2003
Then I guess "by your own admission" Buck-O that you don't care too much for Mr. O.V. Delle-Femine!!!! Because he has done more damage to the Mech craft and class than any union has or ever could!!!!!! And has accomplished this in less than 5 years!!!!!

This quote was by team twu cultist "billy".

So billy, cio, twuer, niteywatch, and the rest.......Now's your perfect time to bring it to NWA! Go team twu!!!!! The AMFA protest is July 2, a great time to start a twu card drive at NWA.

Get in that team twu concession bus with little Jimmy at the wheel and show those NWA AMFA mechanics what a "real" union can do for them!!!! The twu tough guys can then tell all the weak AMFA members at NWA face to face how the twu can show them the way to "real unionism". Tell them that so-called "association" has brought the whole industry down. Its been over 6 years now since AMFA has been at NWA. They are ripe for the twu pickin'!!!!!

Its perfect timing too!!!! They have just been threatened by NWA, they are pissed off!!!! They are ready for a change...... a team twu change. It will be easy with team twu's glorious track record!!!!

The twu's constant claim that "He (Delle) has done more damage to the Mech craft and class than any union has or ever could!!!!!!" Perfect!!!!

Don't worry about that "no raid clause". Hell, the iam is raiding the teamsters so it should be fair game for the twu also. Besides, the iam will never get back in, so its team twu's turn. What's fair is fair in the afl-cio.

Don't forget to call them all scabs, and bring that coffin!!!!!

Deal????

You need to cut back on the 'roids , or is it to late?

The AMFA protest is July 2, a great time to start a twu card drive at NWA.
Protest? I thought this was an informational picket...*from Local 33 below,

INFORMATIONAL PICKET – Friday, July 2nd

UNIFORMS – Please DO NOT wear your Northwest uniform
Hmmmm...seems they are a real mean group, afraid of nothing.

PERSONAL TIME – Please be advised that anyone participating in the picket will be doing so on their own, PERSONAL TIME. Please be careful to follow existing rules.
With a will as strong as steel. No way could little ole TEAMTWU sway the remaining 5 mechanics at NWA, during such a strong PROTEST....yeah right.

scorpion said:
I guess thats a no?
I personally wouldn't waste my time at an AMFA function, what would be the benefit? Would I participate in a drive at NWA, you bet.

Nightwatch,

Outside of your comfort zone in overhaul with your support system of fellow brainwashed TWU supporters, you would not fare very well. Especially at MSP.

Nightwatch said:
I personally wouldn't waste my time at an AMFA function, what would be the benefit? Would I participate in a drive at NWA, you bet.
Whats stopping you, should be easy pickings. Have a mailout and see how many cards you get back.

Nightwatch said:
Why would you support an AMFA function? They only fight to protect OUR craft. We all know that a coward such as yourself would NEVER try to protect and further our profession. Continue to hide behind an alias and support the twu.

AMFA is trying to educate the PAYING passenger that aircraft are being overhauled in FOREIGN countries. This is work allowed by your sister union, the iam, BEFORE AMFA removed them at NWA. Why would you not support educating the public about this? I'm sure they would allow you to wear a bag over your head.

You would have to be on drugs to want the twu!! 20 years of concessions won't bring in much intrest. The Bartenders on trains don't even want them!! Rumor has it the SWA Flight Attendants are starting the process of sending the twu "PACKING". Must have learned something from the AA flight attendants!!
twu....the cancer of the aviation industry!!!!!!!

Keep the Faith.....AMFA NOW!!!!!!!!

Nightwatch said:
This is exactly why the twu will sooner or later be replaced! It is this kind of stupidity that will cost the twu the AA technicians!!!!

You see it's like this: When shop steward lets something happen to a AMFA supporter just because he is one, then he in his stupidity, helps set a precedence for all members. This also goes for airline to airline (in the court system). Now by you not showing support for an issue that involves all technicians at all airlines, because farm-outs are an issue at all airlines not just NW, you are aiding in the spread of the very issue that involves us here at aa.

Now you can start your little spiel about who farms out what, but I don't care who farms out what! We have to get a handle on it at all airlines not just at one. So if you can't support AMFA then support your fellow technician!!!!!

I FOR ONE SUPPORT AMFA BECAUSE THEY ARE FOR UNITING ALL TECHNICIANS!!!!

Nightwatch said:
You need to cut back on the 'roids , or is it to late?

Protest? I thought this was an informational picket...*from Local 33 below,

INFORMATIONAL PICKET – Friday, July 2nd

UNIFORMS – Please DO NOT wear your Northwest uniform
Hmmmm...seems they are a real mean group, afraid of nothing.

PERSONAL TIME – Please be advised that anyone participating in the picket will be doing so on their own, PERSONAL TIME. Please be careful to follow existing rules.
With a will as strong as steel. No way could little ole TEAMTWU sway the remaining 5 mechanics at NWA, during such a strong PROTEST....yeah right.
Protest or Informational Picket, call it what you like niteywitch. Your twu International or its brainwashed supporters will never have the stones to start and finish a mechanic card drive......at any airline. That is a fact.

The twu punks, drunks, and cowards won't start a twu card drive at NWA today, tomorrow, next week, next year, or in the next millenium.

The brand of industrial/company sellout-for-dues unionism is on its way out in aviation maintenance, and the 8 AMFA represented airlines is the proof. I have also heard rumors that the SWA FA's are planning on dumping the twu. That's a real shame.

I'll ask you niteywitch, do the laidoff twu members have any hope of the twu fighting to win their jobs back with full back pay and benefits? The silence is deafening.

Team twu, you just gotta love 'em!!!!

:blink: :unsure: :blink: :unsure:

NO VOTE? NO PEACE!!!!

Ken MacTiernan said:
Why would you support an AMFA function? They only fight to protect OUR craft. We all know that a coward such as yourself would NEVER try to protect and further our profession. Continue to hide behind an alias and support the twu.

AMFA is trying to educate the PAYING passenger that aircraft are being overhauled in FOREIGN countries. This is work allowed by your sister union, the iam, BEFORE AMFA removed them at NWA. Why would you not support educating the public about this? I'm sure they would allow you to wear a bag over your head.
AMFA AGREED TO THE OUTSOURCING IN THEIR SORRY CONTRACT!!!!!!

And now amfa wants to come out looking like the hero and "inform" the public???????????????????? What kind of circus is Delle running anyway? There are right and wrong ways to do things and Delle, ONCE AGAIN, has chosen the wrong way to do something!!!! I wish all of the NWA folks who have been brainwashed and manipulated by the likes of Delle, the best of luck with their futures after NWA fires you over this stupid stunt!! Yeh that's right I said stupid. It will be just a few more amfa supporters we won't have to deal with!!!! Too bad Delle can't lose his job over this!!! Oh yeh, that's right, it won't hurt him, why worry about the members!!!!

Radman said:
I FOR ONE SUPPORT AMFA BECAUSE THEY ARE FOR UNITING ALL TECHNICIANS!!!!
Uniting them for what. . . . . the unemployment line. . . . that career fair they have??? Hey, maybe they can make that an annual even there at amfa. That's a good way to rally the troops. . . . and give them a going away party at the same time!!! Let me guess. . . .HOTDOGS AND POP???!!!! :up:

Vortilon said:
Nightwatch,

Outside of your comfort zone in overhaul with your support system of fellow brainwashed TWU supporters, you would not fare very well. Especially at MSP.
You must really think an awful lot of your homeboys. I do my best work outside of my "comfortzone". If the TWU or any other AFL-CIO would decide to initiate a card drive at ANY AMFA repped airline I would assist as possible.

Why would you support an AMFA function? They only fight to protect OUR craft. We all know that a coward such as yourself would NEVER try to protect and further our profession.

And Ken, I also knew it would only be a matter of time before you also lowered your professionalism level and started calling names. My profession, to me, is the airline industry. My profession is an oleo of all that takes a part in flying aluminum and making a buck. Your profession and mine differ, yet I do not see the neccessity to call you a coward for your beliefs. Well done Mr. Professional.

You know what makes a coward?? It's not the fact that one chooses to use an alias to keep from being harrassed, or voting for the recent concessions............it's the current actions of the AMFA folk who want to picket, or protest, whatever they want to call it, and not take any responsibility for their part in the outsourcing. Oh, we can agree to it in our contract but that doesn't matter. What matters is that NWA is doing what we said they could do. Oh poor pitiful us!!!!!

NOW THAT'S COWARDLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET SOME B*LLS AND TAKE SOME RESPONSIBILITY FOR A CHANGE!!!

It's hard for me to grasp the twu concept of "It is understood that nothing in this article requires the present volume of work" Is better than a scope clause that has a cap on the outsourcing of work. Imagine the decimation if the Northwest guys had our scope clause. 100% outsourcing like the folks at once twu represented Zebco?????

Keep the Faith..............AMFA NOW!!!!!!!!

Latest posts