Tradeboard Troubles continue?

Travelpro72

Veteran
Jan 30, 2005
I have tried to pick up 34 trips and out of the 34 I was approved for 1. Ok, I got denied two due to trades but the others were either pulled or expired. I have talked to about 7 other flight attendants and they are having the same issues. I find it hard to believe that none of these trips were available. Hmmm something is wrong here. What could it be? It's total BS. Wait until it gets busy for summer and we reserves are all flying over 80 hours. How many are still gonna pick up that good ol ETB time. Goodluck dropping your trips this summer blockholders that pull the dropped trips from reserves. IT IS BEING DONE! ! ! !

I have tried to pick up 34 trips and out of the 34 I was approved for 1. Ok, I got denied two due to trades but the others were either pulled or expired. I have talked to about 7 other flight attendants and they are having the same issues. I find it hard to believe that none of these trips were available. Hmmm something is wrong here. What could it be? It's total BS. Wait until it gets busy for summer and we reserves are all flying over 80 hours. How many are still gonna pick up that good ol ETB time. Goodluck dropping your trips this summer blockholders that pull the dropped trips from reserves. IT IS BEING DONE! ! ! !
Same trouble here! Was able to get 2 trips out of the many I requested. Then tried again today to pick up 2 one days for the 12th and 13th and the F/A on the 12th is under 50 hrs. My request should stand until noon the day before the trip operates...then if the f/a is still under 50 hours the request is denied. Now the f/a has more than a week to pick up more time and someone on the 10th is going to get the trip I put in for on the 3rd. First come First serve. NOT!

Then the other trip the f/a posted TWICE! If you don’t know how to use the board stay off it! Go back and look at “your requested postsâ€￾ if you see 18 postings for the same trip, go back and take off the 17 that were mistakes…they should pay protect all the people that wanted the trip then they will learn real quick.

Just be thankful you have trips to at least try for. In PIT there are NO trips for drop on the trade board.

…they should pay protect all the people that wanted the trip then they will learn real quick.
[/quote]

Why in the name of God should the company pay protect a group of f/a's because 1 f/a made a stupid mistake??

utterly ludicrous.

DOH! :blink:

Well my dear, in that case I agree whole heartedly!
lol

Sorry for misunderstanding

Back