transfer/info

Do you not understand it was a final offer, you all had the term sheets with the changes and the fleet service membership approved it.

Your contract was abrogated by the bankruptcy court.
This guy working with the IAM officials must have a software program they run and everytime somebody mentions the IAM this program finds it and they have to defend that scab union. Take a look around the board. What do they pay you bro? Where is DELLDUDE? See IAM boys and girls, this is where your IAM dues are going....

Are you goint to ever post something that goes with the thread?

You worry too much about Delldude and Myself.

How many times do I have to tell you I do not work for the IAM.

So you have issue with the democratic voting process?

When the vote was stacked in favor of the Class 1 Stations, YES I DO. In case you forgot, or were never aware of how the "Vote" went down...Here is a refresher for you. DAYS before the voting was to start, the company added PVD & BDL to the class 1 list of stations, AND ELIMINATED the MLE stations that were to be grandfathered into the new CBA. By doing this 11th hour change, they had just over 60% of the eligible voters within the Class 1 Sations. Most, if not all of the larger stations actually voted BEFRORE the rest of the stations did, and the vote was over before many of us even cast our vote.
What did the IAM have to say about this last minute change of plans......You got it.. NOTHING AT ALL.
So hows that for a nice "Democratic voting process"?????
So lets review here...They had over 60% in their pocket before we voted, and they only needed 50% +1 to win..
Still Democratic voting??? :shock:

You forget the court abrogated your contract and the company was in total control, they could have gotten rid of everyone if they wanted too without even you voting on it.

Back