Transfers

Tater Salad said:
Proof, or it didn't happen

The problem with you is you want to be hand fed every bit. Just go ask any MD, they will tell you.. goofball...

DallasConehead said:

The problem with you is you want to be hand fed every bit. Just go ask any MD, they will tell you.. goofball...
Nice, "go ask management". We see who you trust, the same people who cut your pay in half, took away your retiree medical and Pension, Holidays, Vacation, sick time etc etc so they can pull in billions in profits and buy themselves the biggest house in Dallas. 

Maybe the problem with you is you still believe everything management tells you. 

Reactions: 2 people
Bob Owens said:
Nice, "go ask management". We see who you trust, the same people who cut your pay in half, took away your retiree medical and Pension, Holidays, Vacation, sick time etc etc so they can pull in billions in profits and buy themselves the biggest house in Dallas. 

Maybe the problem with you is you still believe everything management tells you. 
Dont spin Bob, just tell us it isnt true.

Bob Owens said:

This is what the twu negotiated away, this is what the twu voted in (Tulsa) these are some of the items you said to vote down in 2010. In 2012 this is what the union said we needed to vote yes for. These are things we won't get back until 2018 because two unions are being less then honorable in their approach into representation

Try not to rewrite history, and don't blame management totally, when you are part of the reason we got nothing back in 2010, the iam/twu have a part in us not getting a raise like the pilots and FAs, the FAs with industry leading contract, and pilots offered a 23% pay raise. The checkbook is open, but the twu is to stupid to take the check. Aren't YOU on the 591 board? (Rhetorical)

Let's some it up:

FAs - industry leading contract
Pilots - offered 23% pay raise and $20m in contract improvements
Mechs - nothing, not even in talks, twu did manage to take some equity from me

Don't bother with an essay on why you were right and everybody else is wrong, we've heard it before.

Reactions: 3 people
Wait for it... He will now spin, not answer the questions and blame it on some one else.

Reactions: 1 person
Bob Owens said:

Is that what management "took" or was it what the TWU offered to stay out of BK in 2003?

When AA wanted to give us a raise, and VC along with sick and holidays, Bob and the other vote NO know nothings screamed VOTE NO, now you blame management for that. Look in the mirror, and you will see the road block of a better contract.

Duke787 said:

Is that what management "took" or was it what the TWU offered to stay out of BK in 2003?

When AA wanted to give us a raise, and VC along with sick and holidays, Bob and the other vote NO know nothings screamed VOTE NO, now you blame management for that. Look in the mirror, and you will see the road block of a better contract.
I don't remember AA offering us VC and holidays.  I do remember AA wanting me to give up my retiree prefunding with no raise and a one time payment of $3000.  They were going to pay sick time again but I do not remember there being more VC or holidays in the offer.

Reactions: 1 person