Trump - confiscate all guns from Muslims?

cltrat said:
I don't agree with 700 on anything but comments like those have no place here
Thanks.

And Dell,

It well known about east and his drunken posts, it's all over the pilots thread.

Ms Tree said:
I do not understand why you keep saying you want to ban Muslims and have no idea how to do it.  Seems foolish but I guess that's how you roll.

It's funny how every time you get called out and you don't have an answer you deflect and doge the issue.  It makes your unsupportable claim even that mush more obvious.
You just disagree with the answers. It's outside your politically correct comfort zone.

700UW said:
Thanks.
And Dell,
It well known about east and his drunken posts, it's all over the pilots thread.
And your posts resemble very little of someone who is coherent and/or sober.

delldude said:
Terrorists .......anyone who...
Trump doesn't know "what the hell they are up to"?

Are you ok with taking away the guns from a Muslim soldier special operative who lives in the USA?

Glenn Quagmire said:
Trump doesn't know "what the hell they are up to"?
Are you ok with taking away the guns from a Muslim soldier special operative who lives in the USA?
Ok, so where was this statement that Trump made about taking away guns?

Or are you practicing Trees famous weasel reasoning of "sounds like something he would say"?

Please provide a link.

Ok thanks.

Did you read the first post and the topic?

Reading comprehension 101.

You should have watched more Sesame Street.

Our education system is in real trouble with you and Southwind making it to high school.

Reactions: 2 people
Glenn Quagmire said:
Did you read the first post and the topic?
Reading comprehension 101.
You should have watched more Sesame Street.
Our education system is in real trouble with you and Southwind making it to high school.
Oh no, I get it. You create a false premise and then demand others to defend it. Like a petulant little sniveling brat.

What a good little LWNJ liberal

Glenn Quagmire said:
It is as easy as banning muslims from entering the USA.
I think is funny how liberals have literally lost their minds over what Trump has said.

Insert the name Obama and the word Christian in the sentence below and your head would explode.

Glenn Quagmire said:
It is as easy as Trump banning muslims from entering the USA.

townpete said:
I think is funny how liberals have literally lost their minds over what Trump has said.
OK Bot, Trump, guns, Liberals, Charleston, Golddiggers, Muslims, rapists, lol, pouting.  Program that in and spout nonsense.

Latest posts