TRUMP Dumped from CONSERVATIVE Event.

And now Trump is attacking the Auto Workers.

http://www.eclectablog.com/2015/08/donald-trump-to-detroit-autoworkers-you-make-too-much-money.html

"He said U.S. automakers could shift production away from Michigan to communities where autoworkers would make less. “You can go to different parts of the United States and then ultimately you’d do full-circle — you’ll come back to Michigan because those guys are going to want their jobs back even if it is less,” Trump said. “We can do the rotation in the United States — it doesn’t have to be in Mexico.”

He said that after Michigan “loses a couple of plants — all of sudden you’ll make good deals in your own area.”

Yeahhhh... That's the ticket...

Exactly the guy middle class people who actually work for a living should be just dying to vote for --- not in a million years

But, a healthy portion of those good folks have been so thoroughly conditioned by the oligarchs and the GOP/FOX machine to vote against their own best interests for so long that they are literally afraid to do anything else.

Now, the oligarchs don't even pretend to care, just blatantly toying with the process and the people, and making a mockery of the ideals and principles, and the same blinded-by-the-message-of-fear crowd are defending even that.

Ms Tree said:
Do you think a presidential debate and the Howard Stern show are synonymous?

Do you think a woman who goes on the Howard Stern show should be conducting a presidential debate and questioning someone else's respect for women?

traderjake said:

Do you think a woman who goes on the Howard Stern show should be conducting a presidential debate and questioning someone else's respect for women?
Yes.  Her actions are independent of his.  He is running for president.  She is not.  He s seeking to represent the US and all its citizens.  She is not.

By your standard, Bush should not be talking to kids about staying off drugs, Palin should not be talking to people about abstinence.  

traderjake said:

Fox News apologists coming out of the woodwork.

There you go assuming things, again.

traderjake said:
Rand Paul in my choice.

Another politician who got to where he is because of daddy.  Let me guess, you're voting for him because Alex Jones told you to.

traderjake said:
Still waiting to hear you answer the question did you love the Iraq War or hate the troops?

Right after you explain how anyone with half a brain can believe the crap coming from Infowars and WND.

traderjake said:

Do you think someone who appears on Howard Stern should be RUNNING for president?

eolesen said:
Right now, we don't have the money for either. Arguably, defense remains a constitutional obligation. Healthcare and education may be moral obligations, but they aren't mandated.

Someone once said spend money on education now or spend money on prisons latter.

Rand abandoned any trace of integrity and sold out Immediately

Worthless worse than spineless Perry

777 fixer said:
Do you think someone who appears on Howard Stern should be RUNNING for president?
Do I think anyone (BaRack) running the country, should be on ANY entertainment talk show....NO!
But there it is and BaRack and.Michelle believe they are celebrity's, for some reason!

Shop ▾
Howard Stern is, hands down, the greatest celebrity interviewer ever. His unparalleled prying ability and imposing stature completely disarms his eager-to-please guests, who crumble under a barrage of deeply personal questions. It’s also an exercise in ego-fuel—for both Howard, and his guest(s); a 6:30 a.m. on-air circle jerk. And as far as masturbatory self-disclosure goes, well, no one tops The Donald.

Yes, Donald Trump, a man once accused of “rape,” a man who delivers racist rants directed at illegal immigrants yet allegedly built his empire on the backs of them, and a man who drones on and on about how he’d kick-start the economy when his actual catchphrase is “You’re Fired,” possesses that rare mix of foot-in-mouth syndrome and unbridled egotism that makes him a perfect match for the Howard Stern Show. We’ve already chronicled his truly insane fight on the Stern Show from 2001, where Trump bragged for 30 minutes about stealing a gossip columnist’s girlfriend (“Any girl you have, I can take from you,” he said), but in 2013, the real estate mogul/mouth-breather, who’s somehow jumped way far ahead of the GOP presidential pack heading into Thursday night’s first round of televised debates, gave arguably his most unfiltered, wackiest interview to date.

Trump was on the Stern Show to promote The Apprentice and his Miss Universe Pageant, and, in his nasally New Yawk voice, unleashed a name-dropping extravaganza. “I know everybody,” The Donald boasted, before claiming to be pals with Alex Rodriguez, Derek Jeter, Lindsay Lohan (?), Tom Brady, Bill Belichick, and others. He also used the occasion to summon his misogynistic side, deconstructing many of Hollywood’s most famous women based on their looks and behavior.

“Seth Meyers is highly overrated as a comedian,” Trump said. “I think we’ll lose him. Of the other two, I think I’d marry Obama. I think he’s a lot smarter than Bill Maher, and I do like intelligence. And he’s faithful...”

Ms Tree said:
By your standard, Bush should not be talking to kids about staying off drugs, Palin should not be talking to people about abstinence.  

I agree, both are clowns and should never have been elected.

Back