Two huge blasts rock Boston Marathon finish line

Weren't you the same guy who protested the Vietnam War...started by a liberal with higher casualties...because you basically wanted to smoke weed and avoid the draft?
Yes. I was the 11 year old war protester in 1968. But the only week we could smoke was dandelions because that was a more innocent time in elementary school. They weren't drafting 11 year olds then

So I was watching CNN... and while I am already avoiding FOXnews because of how much hatred they spread, I have to say that the people at CNN are just fools....

"There's been an arrest"
"Correction, They have caught a suspect"
"Correction, They've caught a suspect on camera, that is"
"Correction, the correction was a mistake"
"Correction, There's been an identification"
"Correction, There's been a significant breakthrough not an identification"
"Correction on the Correction, There's been a picture"
"Correction, There's not been an identification"
"Correction, well, "an identification" can mean a number of things, sorry we got ahead of ourselves"
"Correction, well just go over to Wulffff Blitzkrieg in the STITUATION ROOM as there is a STITUAtion in a Boston courthouse."
"Correction, there's not a sTituation in the Boston courthouse, as there would be normally thousands of camera-men and cops"

"Correction, WE JUST WANT YOU TO GET ALL HYPED UP ABOUT NOTHING"

"Back to Wullffff Blitzkrieg in the STITUATION ROOM as there's been a SHOCKING BLITZ development"

XANAX or marijuana please

:)

Personally - I hate the round the clock news we have. And it ain't just CNN folks. Spent the lunch hour watching pictures of orange cones with some wire near it and had a talking head saying the same thing over and over and OVER. I swear...we've got this " you heard it here first" media....left OR right. Why not wait until #### happens?

Personally - I hate the round the clock news we have. And it ain't just CNN folks. Spent the lunch hour watching pictures of orange cones with some wire near it and had a talking head saying the same thing over and over and OVER. I swear...we've got this " you heard it here first" media....left OR right. Why not wait until #### happens?

I'm KC and I approved of this message.........

8VF5oh0.jpg

eePetDUh.jpg

6uthUCwh.jpg

Agreed. I'll watch it for back ground noise and sometimes they will have an interesting piece on something. I try an not take anything they say at face value.

FBI photos and video

http://m.theatlanticwire.com/national/2013/04/boston-bombing-suspects-investigation/64341/

Talk about BAD Media reporting on the BOS fiasco,......I'm still waiting for the other 9 dead people to be found, after..DRUDGE reported 12 folks were deceased !

Wonder how many Watertown,Mass residents hiding in their basements wish they had a gun and high capacity magazine now?

2013-04-19T100829Z_1_CBRE93I0S6C00_RTROPTP_2_USA-EXPLOSIONS-BOSTON.JPG

Wonder how many Watertown,Mass residents hiding in their basements wish they had a gun and high capacity magazine now?

Dell, they have their bad ass dogs on high alert and their front porch light on. They might have even gathered some sharp sticks are something.

Talk about BAD Media reporting on the BOS fiasco,......I'm still waiting for the other 9 dead people to be found, after..DRUDGE reported 12 folks were deceased !

Several media outlets reported "up to 12 deceased" in the initial minutes. They also reported "up to 60 dead" in the fertilizer explosion.

Bad reporters, bad reporters!

Latest posts

Back