Twu/Amfa Supporters

That's part of the razzle dazzle.
B) xUT

Most are started by amfa XU...... All this time I thought you were supporting amfa ?? Now I get it,.... It is amfa that does the razzle dazzle.

HEY......... Looking back, I think YOU ARE RIGHT !!

GREAT JOB.

Hey Weevildick,
If you knew anything about unions most of them have job protection, and don't let they're employer fill in the blanks on open contract language.....again your a dumass

seriously? That's all you have??

There is a major flaw in your attempted point here. The far right column makes it clear that these are ALLEGATIONS which does not make them fact.
This is just one more example of many by AMFA supporters on this forum to spread MISINFORMATION about the IBT.

Are you related to Harry Reid???

BTW, why are you using information from an ANTI-UNION website?

There is a major flaw in your attempted point here. The far right column makes it clear that these are ALLEGATIONS which does not make them fact.
This is just one more example of many by AMFA supporters on this forum to spread MISINFORMATION about the IBT.

Are you related to Harry Reid???

BTW, why are you using information from an ANTI-UNION website?

So an allegation of misconduct is meaningless

But an allegation that the IBT can open section 6 negotiations is the gospel?

I suppose that any website that has negative FACTS about the IBT is anti-union? Correct?

I get it now. Thanks for the understanding.

So an allegation of misconduct is meaningless

But an allegation that the IBT can open section 6 negotiations is the gospel?

I suppose that any website that has negative FACTS about the IBT is anti-union? Correct?

I get it now. Thanks for the understanding.

American_Airlines_Email_Banner.gif

Yes, the Teamsters Can and Will Reopen the Contract
Much has been said over the past few weeks regarding the Teamster’s ability to reopen the very narrowly ratified Maintenance contract. Click here to read the facts.
The Teamsters, after ejecting AMFA from the property at UAL, notified UAL that we intended to reopen the AMFA MX contract. UAL recognized our right to reopen and solicited dates from us to begin bargaining. Rather than rush to the table, however, the membership decided through a survey that a tactical delay in reopening was the best decision owing to the fact that the industry was in turmoil in 2008 and bargaining at that time would not have resulted in the gains realized in the recently ratified agreement for Teamster Mechanics at UAL.
Nonetheless, the point is that UAL never claimed that the Teamsters had no right to reopen the contract once it took over representation from AMFA.
Similarly, in 2005, the Teamsters took over the representation of Mechanics from the IAM at Piedmont Airlines. Initially, after the Teamsters filed a Section 6 Notice to reopen the concessionary IAM contract, the airline refused to meet with us. We immediately filed suit in Federal Court under Section 2, First of the Railway Labor Act to force the company to come to the table. At the eleventh hour, Piedmont capitulated and agreed to settle out of court and begin bargaining on a new contract.
We are confident that Piedmont agreed to do so in order to save face before a court decision ordering them to the table was issued. The fact is that Teamsters Airline Division will not waiver from our stance that we can and will reopen your contract just as we have done in the past!
Click here to download the flier.
Please do not let fear mongering dissuade you from making the right choice.
Choose strength, choose the Teamsters!
For more information, call the Campaign hotline at 877-589-4951 or visit www.teamster.org/aamx.

Yes, the Teamsters Can and Will Reopen the Contract

Much has been said over the past few weeks regarding the Teamster’s ability to reopen the very narrowly ratified Maintenance contract. Click here to read the facts.

The Teamsters, after ejecting AMFA from the property at UAL, notified UAL that we intended to reopen the AMFA MX contract. UAL recognized our right to reopen and solicited dates from us to begin bargaining. Rather than rush to the table, however, the membership decided through a survey that a tactical delay in reopening was the best decision owing to the fact that the industry was in turmoil in 2008 and bargaining at that time would not have resulted in the gains realized in the recently ratified agreement for Teamster Mechanics at UAL.
Nonetheless, the point is that UAL never claimed that the Teamsters had no right to reopen the contract once it took over representation from AMFA.
Similarly, in 2005, the Teamsters took over the representation of Mechanics from the IAM at Piedmont Airlines. Initially, after the Teamsters filed a Section 6 Notice to reopen the concessionary IAM contract, the airline refused to meet with us. We immediately filed suit in Federal Court under Section 2, First of the Railway Labor Act to force the company to come to the table. At the eleventh hour, Piedmont capitulated and agreed to settle out of court and begin bargaining on a new contract.
We are confident that Piedmont agreed to do so in order to save face before a court decision ordering them to the table was issued. The fact is that Teamsters Airline Division will not waiver from our stance that we can and will reopen your contract just as we have done in the past!
Click here to download the flier.
Please do not let fear mongering dissuade you from making the right choice.
Choose strength, choose the Teamsters!
For more information, call the Campaign hotline at 877-589-4951 or visit www.teamster.org/aamx.

Have them SHOW YOU the TACTICAL survey, how it was worded, and what the vote results were.

I would love to see those myself.

This INDUSTRY HAS BEEN IN TURMOIL since DEREGULATION was enacted.

Think about it.
They asked to open the contract first, and then took the survey after management agreed?

Right, I have some swamp land in Arizona too!

Have them SHOW YOU the TACTICAL survey, how it was worded, and what the vote results were.

Think about it.
They asked to open the contract first, and then took the survey after management agreed?

It is quite clear you have been drinkling too much of the amfa Kool-Aid.

It is quite clear you have been drinkling too much of the amfa Kool-Aid.

What exactly does that have to do with the fact the flyer claims the ibt asked UAL to open the contract and after management agreed and requested dates, that only then was a membership "tactical survey" taken and decided not to open because the industry was in turmoil?

All I am asking for is that you make them prove this claim instead of blindly trusting what is said on the flyer.

And your only response is that I am drinking AMFA Kool-aid? What does that do to convince anyone they should sign a card and support the ibt? I just fail to get that organizer tactic and plan.

What it really appears is that you have no answers to important questions, so you sling playground magic bullets to remove yourself from trying to defend that which cannot be defended.

Hey, Gomer, if you knew anything at all about UNIONS you would already know that it is ILLEGAL to use Union Dues for Pension Funds.

Yea and if you knew anything about the Teamsters the fact something is ILLEGAL.IMMORAL or UNETHECIAL has never even slowed them down it's just like this lie you guys are telling about opening the contract they know it is false but that does not stop them from spreading it. Call any legitiment labor law firm and see what they tell you.

Think about it.

I'd like to see the results as well......the ibt never put them out.

Why would anyone in their right mind want any union like amfa that does not have the financial resources to even fight a prolonged C11 battle which cost millions of dollars per month? It takes DEEP POCKETS to represent labor in fights against major multi-billion dollar corporations.
The Fact is it takes DEEP POCKETS to Effectively represent labor in many fronts of the constant battle against corporate America who continously works at beating down the quality of life for working people.

The only clear choice for AA Title I and II is : THE IBT

The IBT wouldn't have had a snowballs chance in hell before this LBOv2 vote - debacle, of getting any line AMT's votes. Now, the chances of convincing any line AMT's to support the IBT - are even worse. You obviously don't get out too much. Payback will be a ####! Karma is coming your way....

Message from APFA:
Dear Members,
This morning concluded the balloting to approve or reject the Company's Last, Best, and Final Offer. The results were as follows:

Yes: 7,482 votes or 59.52%
No: 5,055 votes or 40.48%
Eligible Voters: 13,544 of which 12,570 cast a ballot representing 92.8% of the eligible voters
Ineligible Votes cast: 990
Phone ballots cast: 9,482 or 75.4%
Web ballots cast: 3,088 or 24.6%

As a result, the LBFO will take effect immediately following approval of the Bankruptcy Court. We expect a decision from the court within the next two weeks. Please continue to watch these hotline communications for further instructions and details. We appreciate your patience as we work through these logistics.

In light of last week's announcement from the Creditors' Committee, our bankruptcy team firmly believes we have achieved everything possible. If for some reason that proves not to be the case however, our membership can rest assured that our "Me, Too" letter will provide us with any further improvements the APA achieves.

We will now continue our strong and concise message that we have zero confidence in this management team. We firmly believe that the only way for American Airlines to grow and compete and perhaps even to survive is through a merger that puts Doug Parker and his team in charge.
For now we must remain strong and professional and work to heal from this very stressful process. It is important to remember who and what has caused this horrible situation: our current management team. The challenges will continue; let's face them together. We must continue to work together to rebuild, sustain and maintain our unity and proud history.

With this vote behind us, our focus will be on achieving a merger with US Airways which will improve on the LBFO and re-establish pride and viability to American Airlines.

Thank you to all who voted.

In Unity,

Laura Glading, President
Marcus Gluth, Vice President
Jeff Pharr, Secretary
Greg Gunter, Treasurer

The IBT wouldn't have had a snowballs chance in hell before this LBOv2 vote - debacle, of getting any line AMT's votes. Now, the chances of convincing any line AMT's to support the IBT - are even worse. You obviously don't get out too much. Payback will be a ####! Karma is coming your way....

Losing an election 2.0 is coming your way real soon!

Vote IBT

Back