TWU and IAM representation alliance vote

Will you vote in a TWU and IAM representation alliance? (A/C maint. only)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The poll wording is misleading. When it states.......  

Will you vote in a TWU and IAM representation alliance?
Do you mean vote in the Alliance as a new representing body or will you take place in on the vote to have the alliance or not?

My answer on this poll is I will vote NO for the Alliance.
Other choices will be on the Ballot if conducted by the NMB.
So hopefully AMFA will be on the ballot.
If not then my fill in choice will be AMFA.

I haven't been following this one closely.  Can some tell who the single Yes vote is??  Or should I take my one guess, and say it's someone who doesn't even work in the industry NOR is he, or has been an aircraft mechanic???...

Well you would guess wrong, I havent voted and wont.

And if you were smart enough it tells you who voted for what, click on show results then view, and it comes up exactly who voted for it.

So try again.

swamt said:
I haven't been following this one closely.  Can some tell who the single Yes vote is??  Or should I take my one guess, and say it's someone who doesn't even work in the industry NOR is he, or has been an aircraft mechanic???...

WeAAsles in AA MIA fleet service.

Josh

Reactions: 3 people
737823 said:
WeAAsles in AA MIA fleet service.

Josh
Just don't like being excluded from people's personal country club. I crashed the party and got caught. Oops is me.

Reactions: 1 person
WeAAsles said:
Just don't like being excluded from people's personal country club. I crashed the party and got caught. Oops is me.
You really seem to like the alliance. Do you worry the IAM/TWU will lose dues otherwise? Personally I'd rather have runoff elections and hopefully the TWU will prevail. In 2001 the IAM abandoned the TWA members without a fight-and they represented CSA, ramp, F/As, and mechanics. The IAM was in a much stronger position in 2001 than today but why won't they leave the dues payers to the TWU like last time? I think that's a large part of why they sold out the employees and their seniority because they knew regardless they wouldn't get to collect dues.

Josh

737823 said:
You really seem to like the alliance. Do you worry the IAM/TWU will lose dues otherwise? Personally I'd rather have runoff elections and hopefully the TWU will prevail. In 2001 the IAM abandoned the TWA members without a fight-and they represented CSA, ramp, F/As, and mechanics. The IAM was in a much stronger position in 2001 than today but why won't they leave the dues payers to the TWU like last time? I think that's a large part of why they sold out the employees and their seniority because they knew regardless they wouldn't get to collect dues.

Josh
You are lying again, everyone knows the reality of what happened, the TWU and the APFA went back on their agreements, and the TWU and the IAM went to arbitration, you know this, its the Kasher Decision and the IAM spent over $5 million on the FAs to fight their battle and by law the IAM didnt have to do that.

But keep up the lies.

Reactions: 3 people
700UW said:
You are lying again, everyone knows the reality of what happened, the TWU and the APFA went back on their agreements, and the TWU and the IAM went to arbitration, you know this, its the Kasher Decision and the IAM spent over $5 million on the FAs to fight their battle and by law the IAM didnt have to do that.

But keep up the lies.
Why did the IAM walk away in 2001 from the dues without a fight but is pushing the alliance this time?

Josh

737823 said:
Josh
If you posted under your other handle I actually would answer this.

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.