TWU and Teamsters are mirror images of each other.

I disagree in with your last sentence 4A. Many still claim this is a false campaign designed to split amfa support, but I disagree. I believe that if amfa stopped right now, the IBT campaign would continue. I have no basis of fact to prove this other than what I have read on websites and the discussions I have had with some of the IBT leaders. But my gut feeling is that this is a legitimate campaign.

It may not be a "false" campaign, who knows, but the Line AMT's at AA making sure it is a FAILED campaign.

Thank You again LINE AMT's, those of us in Tulsa appreicate everything you do!

Agreed. Keep believing the IBT posts and with any luck you will be like the Horizon and UAL guys. Both groups having dumped amfa, are now doing much better.

Southwest Airlines mechanics are doing the best, and they are AMFA!

Agreed. Keep believing the IBT posts and with any luck you will be like the Horizon and UAL guys. Both groups having dumped amfa, are now doing much better.

I'd say the 30%+ Horizon mechanics that lost their jobs under their first ibt contract would beg to differ. That as well as the still furloughed s-UAL mechanics that watch as s-CAL management hires new mechanics from the street while the ibt does nothing.

So I pulled up the IBT web site to verify your statement above. Guess what I found.

http://www.teamster.org/aamx
Yes, The Teamsters Can And Will Reopen The Contract

Can we make an agreement SWAMT that you were just caught in a lie?

Not the first one, just the most recent.

Negative sir! Pull up the Joshua letter signed by himself. Don't goto the teamsters website. I spoke spacifically of the Attorneys letter. Nice try, once again, but will not work my friend. It's all there, and guess what, "it's not a lie you dumb-a$$, it's public record. AND if you think this was not my first lie, as you say, pls, pls,pls post more that you say I have lied. Bring it on Anomaly, bring it on. I will say this, and all out here in cyberland will verify. If I post something, and I found out it was indeed false, "I WILL ADMIT IT" and take complete fault or explain why I posted such info. You sir, have not done this one single time since you have been posting, "NOT ONCE." So to answer your question, NOPE.

WOW!! Counterdicting post from the same person. Keep it up Anomaly, your doing great...

Like the IBT website has been confirmed factual and honest.
When can I get my signed agreement that opening the contract is fact and WILL HAPPEN?

Correct. And the ibt still, to this day, has not opened a single contract after being voted in behind another union, NOT ONCE!!

I'd say the 30%+ Horizon mechanics that lost their jobs under their first ibt contract would beg to differ. That as well as the still furloughed s-UAL mechanics that watch as s-CAL management hires new mechanics from the street while the ibt does nothing.

He doesn't care about that crap. He was placed here by the ibt to recruit future ibt'ers. They should have spent their money some other way---Oh wait, that's the ibt way. Waste as much dues members money as possible. He only sees what the ibt tells him, never what they have done in the past.

False accuations about the IBT only wanting the AA AMT's DUES to prop up their pension funds. [ This is illegal ]
Lies comparing the IBT to the TWU when they are structured DIFFERENTLY and do not belong to the AFL-CIO.
IBT is only at AA to stop the amfa drive.
Stating that the IBT cannot reopen LBO 2.0 when their legal team says otherwise.

These are just a few of the NUMEROUS LIES that the amfa minions have spread on this forum.

So says the scared person from behind an alias that promote an industrial, catch all undemocratic union.

SWAMT said in a previous post that there has never been a mechanic lay off at Southwest. He stated that any downsizing due to a downturn was done by voluntary means. If the same can be said for Horizon, then how can you state that 30% LOST their job?

And these are the same Horizon mechanics who just recently REAFFIRMED their desire to stay with the TEAMSTERS, right?

Apparently they are OK with it.

You suppose?? Wow! Your the best recruiter for the ibt. LOL...
Where was it that he said he was recruiter ? I guess I missed that post. I thought he was here as you are. Work at a different carrier and in a different Union sharing information about the Union you both have in place.

SWAMT said in a previous post that there has never been a mechanic lay off at Southwest. He stated that any downsizing due to a downturn was done by voluntary means. If the same can be said for Horizon, then how can you state that 30% LOST their job?

And these are the same Horizon mechanics who just recently REAFFIRMED their desire to stay with the TEAMSTERS, right?

Apparently they are OK with it.

I was responding to your post which only mentioned UAL & Horizon, it said nothing of SWA.

However, since you brought it up, I too, have heard that SWA has never had a layoff, nor to my knowledge the threat of one. That said if you have a website or link to the contrary, which shows that the same sort of deal making that went on at Horizon happened at SWA then please provide it.

You do understand my skepticism..... I sincerely doubt SWA ever threatened to layoff mechanics due to outsourcing as Horizon did with the ibt. I sincerely doubt that AMFA cut any sort of deal to never speak against the outsourcing in public to secure severance for members. Lastly, let us not forget, the ibt sold themselves at Horizon on their strength and power, and the first time at negotiations, at a regional carrier, they not only CAN'T stop the layoff of members, they agree in writing to never speak against it. You show me ANY other union, YES AMFA included, that engages in that sort of unconscionable act, and they too, will share in the same exact criticism.

As for the teamsters vote of reaffirmation? Maybe you should mention that vote was a representational election called because those same Horizon individuals submitted cards in sufficient numbers to call for said election. Then there is the fact that it occurred before the ibt had even 3 years on the property....remember they had to wait 2 years after bringing the ibt on before having any other election per NMB rules. The first year they were eligible to have another vote they did...not quite a ringing endorsement.

teamsters must've promised them something good.....again.

And I noticed you completely ignored commenting on the s-UAL furloughees watch s-CAL management hire from the street.....again not quite a ringing endorsement

Back