TWU Local 555 Files for federal mediation

Oh, and BTW buscador... anyone can post here, it is a Public forum.
G Q, spineless and obtuse? ... you sure got that wrong and as for me...
rose colored glasses and naive?... not hardly. Again, why don't you
just get over it and move on.

First, Buscador, this is not the rant and rave forum that we created, or better said SWADL created, just for you, this is the rampers forum and their situation so please, stop your continuous thread stomping!

Second, you said something in your post that's rather that I found rather disturbing. You started with, "I heard that the rampers are having also downs and I saw the delays" which is total BS and a rumor YOU created because now you're trying to create something that doesn't exist by lying to those who will listen. Then, I believe I was a post or so later, you continued to say that Sharon wears red glasses or something and YOU are the one speaking the truth about everything like you're somekind of god or messiah that knows it all and can do no wrong. That right there further proves all the points that everyone has made about you... I'm honestly tired of beating this dead horse, making sense out if this guys logic is like trying to read and comprehend Obamacare and the current tax code but all written By Shakespeare in Chinese! You really need some help! I surely hope that you don't hold any kind of union position because with people like you at the negotiation table, we'd be another NWA and out on the street!!

Please, do us all a favor with that super seniority you have at SWA, take a good long look in the mirror and tell youself, retirement ain't so bad!!!

P.S. yes, go ahead, make fun of me for being a newbie at SWA and for occasionally realizing, admitting and apologizing for "putting my foot in my mouth" and point out how mature and savvy you are all in the same post. Please go ahead and reply now, but do it in the politically correct titled forum.

As AvTech said this is not the Rant/Rave thread! Please post all comments in the correct area Everyone.

All of you are allowing him to highjack this thread by answering him. The more you all answer him the more you impower him to continue. Ignoring him will make him go away. Since we voted in our SLI, I have refused to reply to certain individuals and it works, try it, you will like the results... NOW, Back to the topic folks.

Latest posts

Back