Uh Oh, trouble in (GOP) Paradise.

Aug 20, 2002
www.usaviation.com
Jindal and Graham are still running?  Are they trying to sell a book or something?

Ms Tree said:
Jindal and Graham are still running?  Are they trying to sell a book or something?

You know 'Tree,.....Believe it or not, from a qualifications standpoint, Graham IS a viable candidate, unlike  CLOWNS like Huckabee, Paul, Carson, Carly 'Tons o Fun' Christie Pataki, and a few more.  I realize, Graham is a 'little LIGHT in the Sneakers' but the guy has a Ton of foreign Policy Experience, which is a Huge BIGGIE !

What a HUGE Dissapointment.  NO Fireworks.
Christ, I actually  fell asleep !

(My opinion only, but Kasich talks real common sense,..............BUT THAT,...... as a REPUG may be his DOWNFALL.  Similiar to Jon Huntsman in 2012).

No fireworks?  Didn't you yell at the kids outside tonite? Get off of my lawn ya little bastaads!!!!

Can't wait for the "exciting fireworks of the 2 Libtard DEM that will be left after Burnie and his commie wife move to Cuba. Maybe she can sink another college for the Castros.

Jesus.
The KOCHies are upset with the way the GOP 'things' are going !
(Uncle)  S H E L D O N (SHELLY) Adelson   ( oy  vay ) doesn't know WHO to give a BILLION dollars to.
The Chairman of the RNC is pissed off at CNBS.  ( That's  CNBC,....N O T......M S N B C) !
Cruz doesn't like the questions  !
CARLY is going to kick  'HILL's ASSS, (if only she can register poll numbers over  10  % )

"Earth to Republican Party"   No one is listening to your crap.  Take your frustration and anger and place it where it belongs.  ON YOUR SELVES,.......because your messages   SUKK   !!!

I liked all the "biased media' whining. The best for me was when the female journalist asked Trump about the H1 visa position. He called her out and said she was a liar. All fine and dandy but she was not a liar, he was. It is on his own web site. The idiot journalist was not prepared and she floundered and then to add to her incompetency when she found out she was right about a half hour later she did not hold his feet to the fire.

I swear the media is complicit in allowing politicians to get away with lying through their teeth.

Yup,

Kasich is fhe only one with a lick of sense, or an ounce of integrity, and ready to actually govern, and they won't give him the time of day...

Not that I agree with all or even most of his ideas, and he would still be beholden to the religous right and other crackpot parts of the GOP, which is a definably bad thing...

Least dangerous and most likely to actually do the country some good, and that is exactly why they don't like him

Ifly2 said:
Yup,

Kasich is fhe only one with a lick of sense, or an ounce of integrity, and ready to actually govern, and they won't give him the time of day...

Not that I agree with all or even most of his ideas, and he would still be beholden to the religous right and other crackpot parts of the GOP, which is a definably bad thing...

Least dangerous and most likely to actually do the country some good, and that is exactly why they don't like him
2r59flt.jpg

Instead of all this extra unnecessary nonsense, better if a ding-bat like Ted Cruz....catches Fire, so we can go to the polls knowing that 'HILL will win by an EVEN Bigger margin than she's already predicted (Las Vegas Odds) to win at this moment in time !!

NewHampshire Black Bears said:
Jesus.
The KOCHies are upset with the way the GOP 'things' are going !
(Uncle)  S H E L D O N (SHELLY) Adelson   ( oy  vay ) doesn't know WHO to give a BILLION dollars to.
The Chairman of the RNC is pissed off at CNBS.  ( That's  CNBC,....N O T......M S N B C) !
Cruz doesn't like the questions  !
CARLY is going to kick  'HILL's ASSS, (if only she can register poll numbers over  10  % )

"Earth to Republican Party"   No one is listening to your crap.  Take your frustration and anger and place it where it belongs.  ON YOUR SELVES,.......because your messages   SUKK   !!!

GOP,     " The Media is BIASED against Republicans"....      "WAAAAAAAAA"...."WAAAAAAAAA"  (stamp feet)  (sobbing)   "WAAAAAAA"   !!!!!!!!!!!!

NOW the  'cry baby' RNC boots out  NBC  for remaining GOP debates !

" WAAAAAAAA...................WAAAAAAAAA..................WAAAAAAAA  !!  :angry2:   :angry2:

(I guess only Fox and/or Rush will do thier remaining debates)
(Think they'd Dare have TELEMUNDO doing the debates)  ????????

It is rather insulting of the intelligence of the majority of the electorate. Most average voters do not want to hear the future leader whine about the questions being asked of them, or the type of chairs they have in their pre debate room.

They really need some new advisors.

Glenn Quagmire said:
It is rather insulting of the intelligence of the majority of the electorate. Most average voters do not want to hear the future leader whine about the questions being asked of them, or the type of chairs they have in their pre debate room.

They really need some new advisors.

There you go again, speaking for others of what they "should" want.

Back