Uh Oh, trouble in (GOP) Paradise.

townpete said:
There you go again, speaking for others of what they "should" want.
So you want to hear your candidate complain about the type of chairs in the green room?

And you want them to complain about the type of questions?

This was not directed at you, since you are clearly not the intelligent majority of the electorate. You prove this daily with your patent falshoods and cartoon postings.

So I will wait on "them" to answer.

Glenn Quagmire said:
It is rather insulting of the intelligence of the majority of the electorate. Most average voters do not want to hear the future leader whine about the questions being asked of them, or the type of chairs they have in their pre debate room.

They really need some new advisors.

In a way though it's kind of clever.  What are people talking about now?  Actual issues or how much the green room sucked and how the moderators were mean to them?

777 fixer said:

In a way though it's kind of clever.  What are people talking about now?  Actual issues or how much the green room sucked and how the moderators were mean to them?
Maybe it wouldn't be a big deal if debate moderators would ask the same questions to the Democrat candidates in their debate.  Double standard anyone?

Some/most of the questions are stupid, so were some of the ones asked of the Dems, been that Ever since Roger Ailes invented the fake Town Hall Meeting for Tricky Dick, so why does anyone even care, it is all theater for the boob-tube crowd, and nothing more.

Glenn Quagmire said:
It is rather insulting of the intelligence of the majority of the electorate. Most average voters do not want to hear the future leader whine about the questions being asked of them, or the type of chairs they have in their pre debate room.

They really need some new advisors.

Glenn,
What they NEED is a NEW/DIFFERENT Party(WITHOUT Religious based Interference),.... with a shitt load of NEW, "In Touch"  Ideas  for 50.1 % of the voting electorate !

Seatacus said:
Maybe it wouldn't be a big deal if debate moderators would ask the same questions to the Democrat candidates in their debate.  Double standard anyone?

Different news organizations hosted the debates.

"The eight candidates chosen for the main debate by Fox Business' polling criteria were billionaire businessman Donald Trump, who ranked first, followed by retired physician Ben Carson, Florida Senator Marco Rubio, Texas Senator Ted Cruz, former Florida Governor Jeb Bush, former business executive Carly Fiorina, Ohio Governor John Kasich and Kentucky Senator Rand Paul.

Christie had been on the main stage for the first three televised Republican debates. Former Arkansas Governor Mike Huckabee also failed to qualify for the main debate.

Christie and Huckabee will join Louisiana Governor Bobby Jindal and former Pennsylvania Senator Rick Santorum in the "undercard" debate of lower-polling candidates that precedes the prime-time event.

Three Republican contenders - South Carolina Senator Lindsey Graham, former New York Governor George Pataki and former Virginia Governor Jim Gilmore - failed to qualify for either debate because of low polling numbers."

"According to debate criteria issued by Fox Business last week, candidates must score 2.5 percent or higher in an average of the four most recent major polls conducted through Nov. 4 to be featured in the prime-time debate. They must hit the 1 percent mark to qualify for an undercard debate airing before the main event.

Former Texas Gov. Rick Perry provides a cautionary tale of the potential impact. Fundraising dollars dried up after Perry was relegated to the undercard debate earlier in the year.

Pataki, the former New York governor, and Graham, a South Carolina senator, already faced a tough road to the GOP nomination. Their omission even from the undercard debates will make it even harder for them to convince voters and donors they have a viable path to the nomination.

"It is ironic that the only veteran in the race is going to be denied a voice the day before Veterans Day," Graham campaign manager Christian Ferry said in a statement. "In the end, the biggest loser tonight is the American people and the Republican presidential primary process that has been hijacked by news outlets."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/eight-u-republicans-qualify-next-prime-time-debate-001838430.html

Welcome to the world according to social media and citizens united. This was predicted by the dissenters in that opinion. But it is the law of the land and I will live within it and do what I can to adjust.

Of course if Hitlery were asked about email scandals and Benghazi , the entire time on ,let's say, a Fox news debate, Libtard heads would be exploding across the country!

That post has absolutely nothing to do with the thread or what I posted.

There are plenty of places for you to repeat your Benghazzi chant outside of the thread about GOP debate format and status.

I know it is hard, but try, try, and try again.

Glenn Quagmire said:
So you want to hear your candidate complain about the type of chairs in the green room?

And you want them to complain about the type of questions?

This was not directed at you, since you are clearly not the intelligent majority of the electorate. You prove this daily with your patent falshoods and cartoon postings.

So I will wait on "them" to answer.

Do you seriously think the American voter cares about Fantasy Football?
The candidates want to show the voters their positions on what is wrong and what they can do to get things back on track.
If you suppress this process, there is no outstanding dialog or candidate positions for Hillary and Bernie to counter. Funny how the MSM Democrat party is right there with these asinine wastes of time.
Two popular candidates who aren't beltway connected, hugely popular with all three (D/R/I) persuasions.
This must be stopped at all costs. And the MSM Democratic Party is pulling out all the stops.

I cannot remember the last time I watched a debate. They have always stuck me as contrived. I always felt like I was watching an infomercial. The candidates lie through their teeth and the panel does nothing to hold their feet to the fire.

We get the government that we deserve and that corporate america buys for us.

Glenn Quagmire said:
That post has absolutely nothing to do with the thread or what I posted.
There are plenty of places for you to repeat your Benghazzi chant outside of the thread about GOP debate format and status.
I know it is hard, but try, try, and try again.
Typical reply from a Demorat, don't bring up Benghazi, email scandals, lying to congress, or trying to destroy subpoenaed information and it will all go away!....NOT!

Latest posts

Back