Union elections and the RLA....POLL!

Should union elections under the RLA be like every other election where you can vote YES/NO and the

• YES

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • NO

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
:stupid:

I dont know if that is considered a movie quote?

You don't know if WHAT is a movie quote?
I didn't use the word quote anyway. I said they were LINES from movies.
Is there anything that you don't....yep!......complain about??
Are you able to have any fun, have any sense of humor at all?

I think it's Dignity's cute way of saying that this sign

pointed to a post of yours which was above the post with that "smiley" - hence "at Kev"...

Jim

I think it's Dignity's cute way of saying that this sign

pointed to a post of yours which was above the post with that "smiley" - hence "at Kev"...

Jim
Jim, "Kev" is not even close to be even remotely being considered stupid, I figured that out long time ago.. but if you want my opinions and miss them? well, start a new topic.

:)

but if you want my opinions and miss them? well, start a new topic.

I couldn't care less but Kev asked 2 or 3 time with no response from you so I thought I'd give my guess. If you'd answered Kev you've have heard nothing from me.

Jim

The National Mediation Board notified Delta Thursday afternoon that a majority of eligible simulator technicians voted against IAM representation.

Guess they're not a shoe-in !

The National Mediation Board notified Delta Thursday afternoon that a majority of eligible simulator technicians voted against IAM representation.

Guess they're not a shoe-in !
Is it really accurate to say that "a majority of eligible simulator technicians voted against IAM representation"? Keep in mind that under NMB rules for airline and railway employees, if someone abstains from voting, the ballot box is "stuffed" in favor of the company management by having that abstention counted as a "no" vote. How many of the 91 people in the SimTech group abstained? That would give a more accurate picture.

I heard that 43 of the 91 voted in favor of union representation. Three more votes and the outcome would have been entirely different. It certainly wasn't a landslide.

it was 48 no and 43 yes, but remember if someone doesnt vote its counted as a no vote, a real democratic election, NOT!

it was 48 no and 43 yes, but remember if someone doesnt vote its counted as a no vote, a real democratic election, NOT!
Can you imagine the outcry if public elections were held this way? There would be riots in the streets of every city in the United States. I just don't understand why this ballot box stuffing is considered appropriate, legal, and acceptable in airline and railway elections. It runs counter to every principle of the democracy that is the United States.

Latest posts