UNION FACTS

Can tou not acknowledge the truth!!! It was not over time limits. Like the IAM you have NO credibility!!

I Am nothing like the iam, I want information to make the choice I want to make, not be treated like I am not smart enough to fend for myself.. I was referring to the possiblity of an election being"rigged" by someone knowingly allowing timenotifications to run if it improve their position. I do not know about this particular vote.

And another difference between me and the iam... I have sex with women :p :p :lol:

Bottom line is, voting will be between the lessor of two evils! We have all read the good and the bad about both unions and have to make a chioce for ourselves. Hopefully enough will vote and someone will be representing the labor group, if not hopefully most will realize what will happen with no representation!!! No matter what the company claims it will not be pretty!!

I Am nothing like the iam, I want information to make the choice I want to make, not be treated like I am not smart enough to fend for myself.. I was referring to the possiblity of an election being"rigged" by someone knowingly allowing timenotifications to run if it improve their position. I do not know about this particular vote.

And another difference between me and the iam... I have sex with women :p :p :lol:
PHX...unit4clt eas referring to 700, i believe

I was referring to the possiblity of an election being"rigged" by someone knowingly allowing timenotifications to run if it improve their position. I do not know about this particular vote. you're beloved IBT has been cited for election/ballot tampering several times...makes us wonder why NMB wanted signature verification,makes one go HMM :shock:

ain't what we heard.....

Yes Dear

NEWS FLASH::::

The VOTE IS ON!

Cards Counted!

It Will Be Posted on The IBT Web Late Today Or Early Tomorrow. :up:

So Get You Some Now And Not 3 to 5 years From Now.

VOTE IBT FOR A BRIGHTER FUTURE

Consider whatever source you wish, 700. It IS a web page compiled with what I believe to be factual information....Let everyone READ for themselves and let each individual make their own determination on what they may, or may not believe. BTW..... I knew you would be the first to respond. Don't be afraid of people looking at another viewpoint....It's healthy for debate....right?

You must be a young republican....yea mangmt is great..
they'll do right by us :stupid:

See your anti-union world will never happen because of people like me.Kept dreaming.Go Collect you monthly government check and use you lifetime medical

What kind of kool-aid are they drinking..?

sorry to see that this wonderful thread slipped...just want to remind you regular posters' to these threads that this site has run it's course. Just wanted to remind everyone how it was hi-jacked by certain posters'. lets all keep a vigilant eye on certain posters' who think they run these boards...EVERYONE knows who I'm talking about...

I made my case to the Mod Gods, and they so kindly put this thread back where it belonged, in spite of the so- called self moderator!!

READ.....EDUCATE....and make an INFORMED decision. This is NOT meant to be Anti-union....just to further the discussion on unionism, and its benefits VS their weaknesses, whichever union you may, or may not belong to. GOOD DAY!!!!!

http://www.unionfacts.com/
Quite interesting...except for one some problem. Where's the "Non Profit" section regarding Corporate welfare, Corporate fraud, and Corporate greed? Where's the part pertaining to pension funds and stock funds being depleted by Corporate thieves? The part on Golden parachutes and bonuses. It certainly is amazing to me, all the "neglected", important little facts these non-profit people left out.

Lets see - if we follow the IAM example we can beat up the other side and then if that fails we will just keep re-voting till they wear down and give us the results we want. Sounds good to me ----- NOT!!!!!

Back