Unions Buy Their Suckboys

delldude

Veteran
Oct 29, 2002
Downrange

Department of Labor search shows that not only is liberal MSNBC host Ed Schultz paid for his TV show and radio show, but he is getting a hefty amount of money from labor unions. Schultz received at least $177,000 from labor unions in 2012; the average median income for an American family is around $44,000 a year. 
This year alone the DOL shows Schultz has been paid $75,000 by the AFL-CIO; just yesterday AFL-CIO Richard Trumka appeared on The Ed Show. As we ring in the new year in just a couple of weeks we will keep track of how much union pay for play Schultz gets in 2014.
http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/unions-paid-msnbcs-schultz-177000-2012-75000-2013

SCHULTZ%20Payola.jpg

La Li Lu Le Lo said:
I love it when people tell me it is illegal for UNIONS to fund the left with UNION dues.

Fools.
I love it that the SCOTUS ruled in KNOX V. SEIU that.workers have the right to withhold funds that go to union political campaigns. Fool

Kev3188 said:
You know who to thank for that, right?

You going to try the old Fox cliche?

Tell us about the Obama invitation only media briefings and get back to me.

La Li Lu Le Lo said:
I love it when people tell me it is illegal for UNIONS to fund the left with UNION dues.

Fools.
You know what 700 says about that...

Josh

Kev3188 said:

Nah. Too easy.

I was thinking of the Telecommunications Act of 1996, and throwing you a softball.

Don't see how TCA 1996 has a lot to do with 'fair and balanced' news reporting. More of bringing the plugin switchboard into the digital age for running business.

delldude said:
Swing and a miss.....
Lol.

delldude said:
Don't see how TCA 1996 has a lot to do with 'fair and balanced' news reporting. More of bringing the plugin switchboard into the digital age for running business.
It has plenty to do with the death of fair and balanced reporting, and a lot to do with opinion pieces/messaging masquerading as actual journalism.

Back