(update on) predictions

Aug 20, 2002
Well my dream ticket of Hillary and NM governor Bill Richardson took a Unexpected turn, as BR endored BO :shock:

I'm Still sticking with my prediction of HC as the nominee(I'm running out of proof/reasons why his may happen)
One thing is for sure. IF ANYBODY can "pull a Miracle" ought of this Democratic Primary ABORTION, it is HC.

Oddly enough, the National polls show Johnny Mac...BEATING..BO(within the margin of error)
however,
Those same polls, ..show HC BEATING johnny Mac.....OUTSIDE ofthe Margin of error.

All I can tell you "coolers", is that, one way or the other, I'll be Soooo "GD" glad when this primary is over !!

This primary is like one of those ridiculous TV shows at 8 o'clock.

I think its going to be the Big 'O' .....saw an article where HC has about a 10% chance of a win w/o the super's giving her the election...and if they would give it to her.....the Dem vote WILL go to Johnny.

Article

Well my dream ticket of Hillary and NM governor Bill Richardson took a Unexpected turn, as BR endored BO :shock:

I'm Still sticking with my prediction of HC as the nominee(I'm running out of proof/reasons why his may happen)
One thing is for sure. IF ANYBODY can "pull a Miracle" ought of this Democratic Primary ABORTION, it is HC.

Oddly enough, the National polls show Johnny Mac...BEATING..BO(within the margin of error)
however,
Those same polls, ..show HC BEATING johnny Mac.....OUTSIDE ofthe Margin of error.

All I can tell you "coolers", is that, one way or the other, I'll be Soooo "GD" glad when this primary is over !!

A 'Choice' between loosers, :up:
Vote for Billeray Clinton :lol:

however,

It remains to be seen if the whole Rev Wright situation is Obama's Howard Dean moment. If it is HC had better hope democratic voters defect to her in droves. Because if she were to win all the primaries by the current favorability ratings vs Obama she will still come up short.

It remains to be seen if the whole Rev Wright situation is Obama's Howard Dean moment.

The only difference is that Howard Dean created his own demise, and this thing about Obama's pastor really has little to do with the candidate himself. Shouldn't we all be entitled to determine and create our own "Howard Dean" fall from grace?

dean_punch.jpg

Latest posts

Back