US AFA topic-ALL AFA issues go here

Status
Not open for further replies.
cactus, if what you say is true, then you might be breaking a confidentiality agreement signed by those who work in the office. what's the ethics argument there? And oh wow, the stuff you say doesn't even sound like Lisa, so I find it hard to believe. And how come you are moooooore than happy to inform everyone he on this, somewhat East populated, forum, but with such seemingly important info from the west forum. You know, where people actually have a say in the recall?

To others: Out of curiosity, why do the other bases "hate" Mike Flores? I find it hard to believe that it is all because he is in a larger base, hence gets paid to not fly? Someone, please explain?

To my knowledge the other bases don't hate Mike. However, there are those that post on this board who do. Big difference.

As far as I know, he has a very good working relationship with all of the bases. Now, I'm not going to say they don't squabble about stuff from time to time, as all families do but we do get along.

If Cactus wants to share information with us about your dysfunctional LEC office, he is welcome. We need to know who and what we're dealing with.

What does that have to do with my post about what Teddy would be like in this situation? :blink: We all know about their relationship. I'm talking about if it were Teddy instead of Mike. Lisa would be picking up her teeth.

I'm not breaking a confidentiality agreement talking about this one thing anymore than anyone currently working for our union. I'm not talking about negotiations, people in trouble with the company, or anyone's family issues either. All of those are talked about in the office. I'm relaying information overheard before the decision even came out that goes to how our current leader thinks. Deb is a cool gal and all but sister is getting played just little bit. Too bad she doesn't know that. I share it here because the afa west discussion site is not private. It is easy for Lisa, Jeff, or Doreen to figure out who is who. I decided to remain anonymous for a reason. I don't want to be on the other end of phone calls or meetings from the other side begging me to stop working on a recall or wanting to know why we are recalling. That is happening I tell you.

However Pitbull reportedly doesn't send holiday best wishes to Mike Flores, especially after the stuff he reportedly pulled while Teddy was MEC president for AFA's US Airways chapter.

Oh, that's a given!

I don't know if he pulled anything or not. I think it was one of those things where the chips just fell in his favor. But you'd never convince her otherwise.

What does that have to do with my post about what Teddy would be like in this situation? :blink: We all know about their relationship. I'm talking about if it were Teddy instead of Mike. Lisa would be picking up her teeth.

Oh yeah......

There would have been scorched earth in PHX if Lisa had so much as looked at Teddy's briefcase.

What the east needs to know is Lisa isn't even really running the show. I help out by answering phones in the office. It pays just to see and hear what is actually going on. Lisa doesn't make a move without calling her friend Deb. I don't know anyone that would have a problem with a sitting president calling a past president, but Lisa only calls Deb because she said she has Debra in her "hip pocket" and will believes her no matter what. She really should close her office door when she talks on the phone! She said shes got her on speed dial and that Debra knows how to "play this game" and she will win. Nice to know she thinks this is a game. I wasn't here in Deb's day but I understand she was recalled when she was the big cheese in charge. Now these rumors make sense because Lisa would not have been able to establish this alliance without the help of this Debra. Maybe if Debra wants to be president again she should run instead of using Lisa like a puppet. They are in meeting this week with Mike and Carol. Wonder how that is going? :blink:

The entire west MEC/LEC needs to be voted off the island!

Hi Catusflyer~

Well, well, well, so this is the US Aviation discussion board for US Airways. Interesting, very interesting. Not to worry, I won't take up too much of your time as this will be the one and only post.

Let's begin by stating the only thing you got right is I am a former Officer, first MEC President for AFA at AWA 1994 - 1998.

Now let's take it one at a time:

I resigned prior to the ballots for my recall were mailed to the membership.

There is not one ounce of truth to the rest of your paragraph about me or my interaction with Lisa LeCarre. Your statements and implications are completely fabricated without any merit. If Lisa has me on speed dial then I better check to see if my phone is working.

You mentioned I'm a nice person. If you know anything about me at all then you know I don't do "back pockets" and I will not stand for anyone who tries to "play me". The last person who tried to use me sat accross from me during the Hearing. Trust me on this one, our MEC Vice President's jaw dropped more than once that day.

To be clear, I have not run for any AFA office since my resignation. Further, I have no intention, (now read this clearly) to run for any AFA office at Council 66. Not this year, next year or any year.

If you want to know the truth about what occured at the Hearing go to our Council's private Discussion site. I posted a detailed account of the Hearing. And no, you don't have my permission to copy it here on US Aviation.

Alliance? What alliance? I met the East MEC for the first time at this year's AFA BOD. If I organized an alliance between Lisa and the East MEC in such a short period of time, then I'm a very good "alliance organizer". I've had more direct conversations and email interaction with Mike Flores than any other FA who works on the East side of the operation. The difference here is Mike Flores knows exactly how I feel about him and his actions over the past few years. I don't need to fabric stories, hide behind screen names or discussion sites.

I've read some of the vile poison here and frankly this entire thread is shameful. No one posts with their real identity? Former AFA Officials post the names and phone numbers of the Hearing Board? Really? Is this high school? Do you write on galley walls also?

So let's take this in person Catusflyer. I report for my next trip on Friday the 17th. I'm listed in Maestro so you will be able to see my trip and the rest of my schedule. Now, if you are not working and your circulating the recall petition that day, why don't we sit down for a little chat. I will even by you an ice tea and we can have a discussion so you can then post the truth about me and my relationship with Lisa, my political future (which there is none) and my thoughts about back pockets.

I will even post my email address here on this public site (relax mediator, this is my sub email account that I use for my Pier One and Borders Books shopping.) Catusflyer has my permission to email at that address.

To be clear, I have no respect for anyone who intentionally posts information about a person that they know is not true. Our airline is in trouble and this is your response? Truly amazing.

Deborah Volpe
[email protected]

I think someone is protesting just a tad too much. Talk about overkill. TO BE PERFECTLY CLEAR I am for the recall of ALL 3 OF OUR OFFICERS. I could careless whether you were or weren't friends with the VP. What I care about is we have people in office that lie and can't act like professional adults and then say they would do it AGAIN! Sure I can go register and read your post of your recollection of the hearing board. I stand by what I heard in the office a few weeks ago. Sorry if it isn't what you wanted to hear. While you may not do "back pockets". Lisa does and here you are fighting her battle. She is the president of a pitiful, lying MEC. That means all 3 of 'em. If she were good leader with any integrity we wouldn't be having this mess. What Lisa would like you and everyone else to do is try to pawn off the blame for this huge mess on one person, the VP or two the VP and the SEC. They all need to go. The way I see it, they are all lying about more than one thing, they all are unprofessional and NONE of them are anyone I want representing me. Meet you? Um. No. I don't trust our MEC so why would I trust the person representing them? So I can be "outed" and made a outcast. Coming "out" once in my life was enough, but thanks. Besides, what are we going to "chat" about? How Lisa and Jeff are the poor victims and how all our troubles will go away if the VP resigns. Are you going to tell me that every bad thing in the decision about Lisa, Jeff and Dorene is a lie or only the stuff about Lisa is true or about Jeff is true and on and on and on. What I find interesting is that depending on who you talk to one side or the other is lying. THAT is the problem. None of those three is acting like a MEC should. They ALL need to go. They are all guilty. Let the recall run it's course. If it works then good for those of us that wants those three out. If it doesn't then you can all come on here and gloat.

To use your words, I have no respect for someone who finds it okay to defend liars and refuses to allow the system to work how it is made to work. You know the Constitution and Bylaws are there for a reason. Thanks for letting us know you won't be running for office. Not that I'll be here to vote anyway.

P.S. Welcome to the board!

You know the bottom line is the company loves this infighting as it keeps you all apart and not unified against them.

Mike, is a company man and only in something if its good for Mike, he is a backstabber and wouldn't trust him and yes he was involved in the coup that eliminated Teddy, Teddy was the best Union Rep on the property hands down, out of any union, the only person the company was scared of, I witnesses it at CCY numerous times, and shared coffee or a meal after my union was done negotiating for the day, as was her's, very smart woman who was passionate about her members and their needs.

Ask why after four years you don't have a joint CBA, Ramp, CSA, MIT and M&R do.

Mike is like Nero, he is playing the fiddle as his fa's are struggling to survive.

So, I ask why anyone is so sure cactus is THE source of info for whats going on in the west, and the best answer i get is....an I PR for them???? Sad. Nope, not PR. Not anything, just a different viewpoint. Dare I even say, gasp, not such a negative and biased voice?

Cactus, apparently to protest once is too much for you? Goodness, it the lady's first post!

If you want to know the truth about what occured at the Hearing go to our Council's private Discussion site. I posted a detailed account of the Hearing. And no, you don't have my permission to copy it here on US Aviation.

I don't need to fabric stories, hide behind screen names or discussion sites.

I've read some of the vile poison here and frankly this entire thread is shameful.

Deborah Volpe
[email protected]

So on the locked up AFA66 discussion board you have posted the truth about what occured at the hearing but you don't want the truth posted here in an open forum. Is that because this place is vile and shameful or maybe because it differs greatly from National's version?

Yet you bray in that uncolored post that you copied Mike Flores on your ultimate truths.

Well maybe Mike will share it with us. If he doesn't them we will use the same logic that Lisa and Jeff used with the USAPA information. You asked us not to copy it here but, I think we can just ignore that request in the interest of the entire Flight Attendant group.

Buckle Up!

You know the bottom line is the company loves this infighting as it keeps you all apart and not unified against them.

Mike, is a company man and only in something if its good for Mike, he is a backstabber and wouldn't trust him and yes he was involved in the coup that eliminated Teddy, Teddy was the best Union Rep on the property hands down, out of any union, the only person the company was scared of, I witnesses it at CCY numerous times, and shared coffee or a meal after my union was done negotiating for the day, as was her's, very smart woman who was passionate about her members and their needs.

Ask why after four years you don't have a joint CBA, Ramp, CSA, MIT and M&R do.

Mike is like Nero, he is playing the fiddle as his fa's are struggling to survive.

I have to agree with you about Teddy. Love her or hate her, she was a VERY effective union leader. It's a shame how she was treated by her MEC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back