Us Airways And America West Merger Could Benefit

A few wrinkles in that. One that people from the west coast and midwest would be willing to go to the stink hole caribbean over Hawaii. Doubt it. The 319 having a 60% break even load factor, on what airline? U with its over 10 cent CASM not going to happen.

On the good side it gives U the oppportunity to continue to lose millions of dollars a day for a little longer period of time.

FA Mikey said:
A few wrinkles in that. One that people from the west coast and midwest would be willing to go to the stink hole caribbean over Hawaii. Doubt it. The 319 having a 60% break even load factor, on what airline? U with its over 10 cent CASM not going to happen.

On the good side it gives U the oppportunity to continue to lose millions of dollars a day for a little longer period of time.
[post="272631"][/post]​

AAnother negAAtive DELTED post.

EyeInTheSky said:
AAww sorry to hurt your feelings. :rolleyes:
[post="272662"][/post]​
Mine are not hurt, just waiting to see how you can continue to avoid the subject by adding a double A's to more words and pretend that is a reply.

FA Mikey said:
Mine are not hurt, just waiting to see how you can continue to avoid the subject by adding a double A's to more words and pretend that is a reply.
[post="272669"][/post]​

Just what kind of subject are you talking about? You called the Caribbean a "stink hole!" You want a real conversation, stop talking trAAsh.

compare the island of Hawaii to any in the caribbean. They are all over rated over prised trash. Hawaii has the beauty, and the infustructure for tourism.

Like saying I cannot say anything bad about China because we are going to serve there. Truth is money and vacations are better spent on one of the Hawaiian Islands over the Caribbean. The hotel are garbage pits, everything come with a spit on you attitude and the roads electricity and other types of infrastructure are outdated and in need of repairs in the worst way.

Corruption abounds as it does here. My whole point is Nothing in the Caribbean can hold a candle to Hawaii.

FA Mikey said:
Like saying I cannot say anything bad about China because we are going to serve there. Truth is money and vacations are better spent on one of the Hawaiian Islands over the Caribbean. The hotel are garbage pits, everything come with a spit on you attitude and the roads electricity and other types of infrastructure are outdated and in need of repairs in the worst way.

Corruption abounds as it does here. My whole point is Nothing in the Caribbean can hold a candle to Hawaii.
[post="272690"][/post]​

You obviously have not been to St. Lucia, Grand Cayman, St. Kitts, Nevis, Turks & Caicos, St. Barthlemy, Antigua, Curacao, I could go on. I've also been to every Hawaiian island including Molokai. Still, if you want to go on a true, real island experience, nothing and I do mean nothing beats French Polynesia aka Tahiti. Unfortunately, we don't go there... :(

FA Mikey said:
compare the island of Hawaii to any in the caribbean. They are all over rated over prised trash. Hawaii has the beauty, and the infustructure for tourism.
[post="272682"][/post]​

Hey FA Mikey you are an a$$ you really cannot compare infrastructure of the Caribbean to that of US state Hawaii...

Cayman Islands, along belize coast better diving grounds,
Jamaica has better coffee than Hawaii..

I gurantee there is better nitelife in the caribbean and better food
and you get better value for your money than the overhcarging that happens in Hawaii..

Need I talk about Costa Rica....netherland antilles ..oh my

Fa mikey yeh you are an a$$ B)

Back