Us Airways And America West Merger Could Benefit

EyeInTheSky said:
You obviously have not been to St. Lucia, Grand Cayman, St. Kitts, Nevis, Turks & Caicos, St. Barthlemy, Antigua, Curacao, I could go on. I've also been to every Hawaiian island including Molokai. Still, if you want to go on a true, real island experience, nothing and I do mean nothing beats French Polynesia aka Tahiti. Unfortunately, we don't go there... :(
[post="272695"][/post]​
Been to all but Nevis in the caribbean, I honestly think so little of the crap, over prised and garbage in the streets. Who need to fly yo an island when you can get the same attitude here at home.

I dont know about you but Tahit would be far to remote for me. I am tied to a computer most of the day. With out access I would go crazy. I also dont see U or AA serving that area anytime now or the future.

FA Mikey said:
Been to all but Nevis in the caribbean, I honestly think so little of the crap, over prised and garbage in the streets. Who need to fly yo an island when you can get the same attitude here at home.

I dont know about you but Tahit would be far to remote for me. I am tied to a computer most of the day. With out access I would go crazy. I also dont see U or AA serving that area anytime now or the future.
[post="272712"][/post]​

You mean over-priced. Now, about computer access, you gotta get away dude. Too much online time can make a person crazy (or crAAzy..sorry couldn't resist). Seriously, you never answered my question: Why do you care so much about what US Airways does? They don't compete with AA that much. What's your beef?

PineyBob said:
See it doesn't matter one with whether the you OR I think of the quality of Hawaii or the caribbean. What matters is if an airline can make MONEY flying the great unwashed to wherever. Who gives a fat rats Arse about all te other stuff
[post="272699"][/post]​
Agreed. Its a personal point, wonder why people fly to garbage and rave. But AA's number on highest yield city in the system is in the caribbean.

1ab said:
Hey FA Mikey you are an a$$ you really cannot compare infrastructure of the Caribbean to that of US state Hawaii...

Cayman Islands, along belize coast better diving grounds,
Jamaica has better coffee than Hawaii..

I gurantee there is better nitelife in the caribbean and better food
and you get better value for your money than the overhcarging that happens in Hawaii..

Need I talk about Costa Rica....netherland antilles ..oh my

Fa mikey yeh you are an a$$ B)
[post="272705"][/post]​
Caymans are the most over priced of all the islands with out any good reason to be. I do not go on a island for a, or because they good coffee there. They sell it everywhere now.

I got better service, better transpotation better beaches and food in hawaii, over anything in any of the caribbean islands.

Mikey Mikey Mikey, go back to NAAZI airways and serve ur cokes and sprites. Your comments and thoughts are NEVER welcome here.....AA's got alot of their own problems to solve, go work on them BYE BYE!!!!!!!
FA Mikey said:
A few wrinkles in that. One that people from the west coast and midwest would be willing to go to the stink hole caribbean over Hawaii. Doubt it. The 319 having a 60% break even load factor, on what airline? U with its over 10 cent CASM not going to happen.

On the good side it gives U the oppportunity to continue to lose millions of dollars a day for a little longer period of time.
[post="272631"][/post]​
:down: :down: :down:

:shock:
lifecer.jpg

Oh no! Mikey doesn't like it! Halt ALL service to the Carribbean! I repeat, halt ALL US Airways service to the Carribbean immediatly! We've got an American Airlines flight attendant here who has just informed us that it's crap!

Mikey, I think you should go to Tahiti. Really. You are way too bothered about US Airways of late. Were you hoping for the Shuttle, or CLT, or the extra capacity, what's the deal? Like someone said, they really don't compete that much aside from the Carribean, which according to you is a bucket of poop anyway.

NAPAUS said:
Mikey Mikey Mikey, go back to NAAZI airways and serve ur cokes and sprites. Your comments and thoughts are NEVER welcome here.....AA's got alot of their own problems to solve, go work on them BYE BYE!!!!!!!
:down: :down: :down:
[post="272852"][/post]​

I think I'll stick around just to cheese you off. :up: :up: :up:

Light Years said:
:shock:
lifecer.jpg

Oh no! Mikey doesn't like it! Halt ALL service to the Carribbean! I repeat, halt ALL US Airways service to the Carribbean immediatly! We've got an American Airlines flight attendant here who has just informed us that it's crap!

Mikey, I think you should go to Tahiti. Really. You are way too bothered about US Airways of late. Were you hoping for the Shuttle, or CLT, or the extra capacity, what's the deal? Like someone said, they really don't compete that much aside from the Carribean, which according to you is a bucket of poop anyway.
[post="273280"][/post]​
LMAO!! :up: Thanks Light Years.

Back