US Airways CEO: We don’t have to merge, but maybe it makes senseRead more here: http://www.charlotte

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, your point talks volumes, wingie :p

Whatever, as far as I know the 2 BK's along with all their Crappy CBA's came along before Parker did. What many of us work with today is nothing more than a continuation of what we had crammed down our throats before 2005.

Whatever, as far as I know the 2 BK's along with all their Crappy CBA's came along before Parker did. What many of us work with today is nothing more than a continuation of what we had crammed down our throats before 2005.
Freedumb...is that you?

Another sandcastle cheerleader! You should take lessons from World Travler. Oh-oh!

Anyway, you are saying that you are no better off than 2005, but at least you have faith in Parker??? What a crock!

If Clinton was President, you would be no better off than 7 years ago???

The fact that you aren't mad as hell, means you are a sandflea or a clueless drone. Or Parker has an @$$ print of your face on his butt :p

Freedumb...is that you?

Another sandcastle cheerleader! You should take lessons from World Travler. Oh-oh!

Anyway, you are saying that you are no better off than 2005, but at least you have faith in Parker??? What a crock!

If Clinton was President, you would be no better off than 7 years ago???

The fact that you aren't mad as hell, means you are a sandflea or a clueless drone. Or Parker has an @$$ print of your face on his butt :p
Bad day signals?

Don't be such a jackass. I have been thru the ringer just like everyone else. By no means a cheerleader as you claim. Based on your postings, you are nothing but pot stirrer.

Never said I wasn't mad, been outsourced, furloughed, and relocated, all before 2005. I'm more pissed at the union than the company. I'd wager to bet that I have spent more time on vacation than you have with the airline.

Don't be such a jackass. I have been thru the ringer just like everyone else. By no means a cheerleader as you claim. Based on your postings, you are nothing but pot stirrer.
I am only using your words. If that's stirring the pot, I never said I was a Kettle!

Never said I wasn't mad, been outsourced, furloughed, and relocated, all before 2005. I'm more pissed at the union than the company. I'd wager to bet that I have spent more time on vacation than you have with the airline.
Big Whoop! I'm watching from outside the box for a reason. I am on the sidelines when it comes to the airlines. I work at an airport, but not for the airline, per se. ;)

Careful Move, you're showing some eastness if you go down the "unless you agree with me you shouldn't post here" path....

Jim

Careful Move, you're showing some eastness if you go down the "unless you agree with me you shouldn't post here" path....

Jim
Nothing to do with agreeing or not.

But he's admitted to not having anything to do with this airline or any airline for the matter. Much like SH, he has nothing to offer.

Look at his 3/31 4:18 post as a great example.

And, be honest as I know you're friends with SH, but have you read his latest drivel?

Contracts are made to be broken?

Its not illegal to act in one's self interest (as it relates to our situation)

They've got other forums to participate in. SH jumps from side to side so often that I can't even keep up with him. He's like a windsock.

Nothing to do with agreeing or not.

But he's admitted to not having anything to do with this airline or any airline for the matter. Much like SH, he has nothing to offer.

Look at his 3/31 4:18 post as a great example.

And, be honest as I know you're friends with SH, but have you read his latest drivel?

Contracts are made to be broken?

Its not illegal to act in one's self interest (as it relates to our situation)

They've got other forums to participate in. SH jumps from side to side so often that I can't even keep up with him. He's like a windsock.

Well here's some more nothing then. RE: Contracts are made to be broken. It happens EVERYDAY in business. Business is neither fair nor equitable. You get what you negotiate or wiggle out of in court. Get over your bad self. You want to have a morals & ethics debate over all of this? It will likely be a short debate as we likely agree.

What USAPA is doing goes on all the time. What's going on now is no different then a basic collection proceeding. One side wins a judgements and the other side enraged that they lost says "GREAT, Now try to collect" and through a series of legal moves avoids payment for YEARS, Sound familiar?

Contracts in modern business should be printed on Charmin because that's about all they're good for, wiping your ass. Face it! To date the Nic award is worthless and even if every court decision goes your sides way you've still lost as has USAPA. That's like when HPclearlyretarded posts "What part of Binding Arbitration don't you get?" The east get "Binding Arbitration" just fine. It's guys like Callaway Golf and HPclearlyretarded that don't get is when their smug arrogant Doug Parker sycophants smirk and say "Grieve it" they're doing EXACTLY the same thing the East pilots are doing to you. Essentially flipping you the middle finger saying "Do something about it" They learned this approach from none other than Jerry Glass who is still lurking behind the scenes in all of this.

USAPA will absolutely IMO lose in court. However by the time they do about a third to one half of the September 2005 DOH seniority list will have retired. Think about it for a second. Put yourself in their shoes. Twice Bankrupt in three years, baring a minor miracle liquidation was staring them straight in the face, Pension gone. Then along comes a savior in Bruce Lakefield and Doug Parker. US Airways lives to fight another day. Then we get to the Seniority List Integration. East guys figure F'it what do I have to lose I'm going "all in" with DOH, screw it that it isn't fair. I'm getting what I can get. Then we get the Nic award and somebody at USAPA did the math and figured out how long they could "push the NIC around" and what it would cost even if they lost every round.

So now they have their A330 Jobs and all of their seniority for the rest of their careers and they're losers? Maybe morally and ethically, but not in terms of what was/is important to them. The people who are really getting screwed in this penis measuring contest are the folks in the middle third of both lists as they should or would have moved up in these last 7 years. All get screwed as no raise will be forthcoming for some time. The only true winner here is Doug Parker and the shareholders of US Airways. Everyone else has their hands someplace on the crappy end of the stick,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back