US AIRWAYS CREW QUESTION?

mullet

Apr 25, 2003
Hoping to find out what hotel you guy''s/girl''s stay at in Seattle? I''ll be there for a wedding and hoping they give an airline discount. (US Airways) If there are 2 hotels you use for long/short overnights, I''m only interested in the hotel that is downtown Seattle.
thanks in advance

It is not recommended to release the crew hotel information to the public- There are security issues that we must think about, especially in the current terrorist environment.

Actually, you are probably going to get a better deal if you search the Internet :priceline.com, hotels.com,etc versus the crew rate.

If at last resort, you can ask one of the crew members during you flight if you advise them that you are an employee.

I know for a fact that the hotel we stay at in SEA does not offer an "airline rate". I have asked before and being a crew member I was told that it was the same rate as a normal person. Try hotels.com or something...I am sure a good deal will pop up.

Go to www.Nonrev.net and post a request about airline discount hotels in the forum. I usually get a good hotel lead from posters there.

Latest posts

Back