US Airways Pilots Labor Thread 12/8-12/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
From Jetjok..."Aside from our problems here at Usairways, this country is "screwed up" and, somehow, someway, we need to come together to maintain our survivability."

You can start by having your brothers and sisters, that are in good standing of course, demand that the BPR drop this BS RICO lawsuit against west pilots. It needs to be done now!! Its a waste of dues money and its costing individual west pilots thousands of dollars, some that are on furlough. This would be a good place "to come together to maintain our survivability".

Id agree, East, but like others I do have a problem with your handle. Its a bit smart-aleck and set a negative tone before even reading your posts. I dont think I seen any anti-west handles. No "DOH4us, FUSAPA" back here.

"You can start by having your brothers and sisters, that are in good standing of course, demand that the BPR drop this BS RICO lawsuit against west pilots."

That would be a good start if your 18 would just join and pay dues but now we got a classic game of chicken here. Who blinks first? Id advise west 18 and John Does to just join and pay up. Then they can demand BPR drop the RICO (BS is in the eye of the viewer). Whats usapa going to do? sue its own members? how stupid is that? usapa did offer easy outs last summer. Dont think any 18 took it. The holiday season, a gift that each side can give the other. no one keep score, just get it done. Another snoop pipedream. Thats what smelling the ethanol crop in Bux County will do to you. snoop-dog-e-dog

Eastisleast:

You suggest as a gesture of goodwill that the members in good standing cause the BPR to drop the lawsuit...

I'll remind you that the illegal antics played cost the MEMBERSHIP tens of thousands of dollars in phone charges alone. You really think we will simply absorb that PREMEDITATED activity by your little "band of brothers" and their well thought out game? We've all read the transcripts about bragging of "thousands of minutes at .07 cents per minute..." Who do you think paid for that little game?

Bragging about bankrupting USAPA...or did you forget? We won't.

Not a %&%#%$ chance, pal....hang 'em high, I say.

Happy Holidays.

Eastisleast:

You suggest as a gesture of goodwill that the members in good standing cause the BPR to drop the lawsuit...

I'll remind you that the illegal antics played cost the MEMBERSHIP tens of thousands of dollars in phone charges alone. You really think we will simply absorb that PREMEDITATED activity by your little "band of brothers" and their well thought out game? We've all read the transcripts about bragging of "thousands of minutes at .07 cents per minute..." Who do you think paid for that little game?

Bragging about bankrupting USAPA...or did you forget? We won't.

Not a %&%#%$ chance, pal....hang 'em high, I say.

Happy Holidays.
What about the damages usapa has caused west pilots? oh what about the counter suit for malicious prosecution coming down the pike? what about the thousands of dollars every east pilot is losing on loa 93? clowns.

The West pilots being sued had their case dismissed with prejudice by the judge. USAPA decided Seham knows more about federal law than a federal judge and sought appeal. The way I understand it the West pilots that ALLEGEDLY commited these acts did not accept any plea as they knew they were innocent, therefore no plea needed.

Slow down a bit, Nic. Dismissed in Federal court because the judge said they belonged in state court. But as nostra said:

The west pilots that are being sued committed criminal acts. The west pilots in question that committed these illegal acts were offered a plea bargain type agreement by USAPA to call and agree to pay a portion of the legal bill for the suit their criminal actions necessitated. They declined.

Your right, allegedly. The acts did occur, whether the acts are criminal will be held over their heads now indefinitely. So just join and pay. Then usapa decide if they want it to end or want vengence. read my last post. Time to end this. pipedream, I know.

We have no joint contract, 175 furloughs, 138 and counting downgraded captains, and legal bills. All part of the remedy I am sure we will be seeking. But it has yet to be determined if back dues will be owed, I am guessing probably not. Cannot charge me for what you failed to deliver.

If you guys would help us with the upcoming RJ and hour reduction arbitrations, all west furloughs could be CXed with a win. Your legal bills are your option. There was a reasonable offer to get out of the RICO last summer. If you join and pay dues, imho it should be more reasonable, like immediate dropping. You paid alpo dues for how long? did they ever deliver? Snoopy

footnote, Nic, time to end this bickering

What about the damages usapa has caused west pilots? oh what about the counter suit for malicious prosecution coming down the pike? what about the thousands of dollars every east pilot is losing on loa 93? clowns.
what about....

what about...

what about...
?

^!@^a&$

See you clowns in court, for as long as you can afford the lawyer.

(your "leaders" got you all joined up yet? Kinda ironic you fund both sides of your lawsuits...)

I'm happy to watch this one...

PS:
Parker quote of the day:

(when asked about NIC being THE list...)

"Of course not...."

(PHX crew news)

read it and weep.

And Elevation, as I see you here, since our topic got closed about FUR insurance...maybe you'd like to respond to my last comment...

I'd like everyone to see your "potential DFR claim" for the FUR guys again...unless you've been hit with a wave of sanity in the meantime.

Judge Wake will speak for me and I will accept your apology the day after his ruling. xoxo
Oh...please tell me that means you'll pimp your "west bosses" to include this in a DFR...

I'll offer you no such apology...only a thanks...

Oh...please tell me that means you'll pimp your "west bosses" to include this in a DFR...

I'll offer you no such apology...only a thanks...

Thank me in person at the US District Court around February 17th, you will be able to recognize me by the smile on my face. :p

From Jetjok..."Aside from our problems here at Usairways, this country is "screwed up" and, somehow, someway, we need to come together to maintain our survivability."

You can start by having your brothers and sisters, that are in good standing of course, demand that the BPR drop this BS RICO lawsuit against west pilots. It needs to be done now!! Its a waste of dues money and its costing individual west pilots thousands of dollars, some that are on furlough. This would be a good place "to come together to maintain our survivability".

The last peace offering the east made to the west was to get them included on the profit sharing that was in the east contract. The MEC split down the middle, and the chairman got to break the tie.

Now that you have it, every year the profit sharing check simply get shoved in our faces to the tune of "hope you're all enjoying LOA 93, and, ha ha, thanks for the profit sharing check."

You know the old saying, "fool me once, shame on me; fool me twice, shame on you."

WHY IN THE WORLD would the east pilots consider giving the west ANYTHING given the attitude displayed from the beginning. Nope. It's the federal courts to the bitter end.

And, BTW, if you bankrupt USAPA, you don't automatically get ALPA. NMB rules don't allow another union vote until Feb, 2010. Meantime, we would be a NON-UNION shop. (Just heard Parker pop another brewski over that thought.)

Elevation said:
My point is that the furlough committee, (the one looking out for the furloughed pilot interests and not part of the membership committee btw) did not inform the furloughed pilots in 5 updates nor did they fight on there behalf since furloughed pilots were on the street prior to the insurance deal (no chance to be in good standing) and the pilots were not even approved for membership at the time of furlough. Paying dues and being current to get this benefit goes with out saying I believe. But the furlough committee did not represent the pilots thoroughly or properly in my opinion. The FC was just another political arm of USAPA and did not provide a helping hand to your pilot brothers and sisters in there time of need but turned there backs all for the cause of the Bradford thugs. In the end, another possible DFR example for the judge.

"No chance to be in good standing"?

They had every chance to be in good standing. I've been in good standing since April 18th as have a few thousand other pilots. What kept them from being in good standing?

(This quote was posted on another thread that was closed for thread creep to yet another pilot union rant.)

Judge Wake will speak for me and I will accept your apology the day after his ruling. xoxo
If you win do you really think it will be implemented? I think you know better. I would be worried more about the big cut backs coming from the West side next year (again just a rumor from ground school).

I rest my case...

Thanks for the "quote" NYC..I thought it was appropriate.

It's obvious that the AOL "gurus" have decided that DFR is the "soup du jour"....

So now everything has been a DFR issue.

Now I get it...

The last peace offering the east made to the west was to get them included on the profit sharing that was in the east contract. ... Now that you have it, every year the profit sharing check simply get shoved in our faces to the tune of "hope you're all enjoying LOA 93, and, ha ha, thanks for the profit sharing check."
You conveniently forget to mention that little event that occured between your two points: the East withdrew from joint negotiations and began a war against the West. All preceeding goodwill disappeared due to the East's actions.

BTW, thank you for the profit sharing check. And until you end the war I hope you're enjoying LOA 93.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back