the west sues everyone
(the company is held harmless)
the west (after a year of deferring USAPA) changes the tune
the west objects to being sued for the HP 18
the west "leaders" now ADVISE joining USAPA
the west now request a peace-pipe over the HP 18
the west after vowing to BK USAPA want USAPA to back down

Yes, I'm dizzy too....

will the MEMBERS who PAID for all this BS comply?

(deleted by Moderator)

See you "red boys " in court.

This simple schematic timeline will scuttle the ocean of tears the west is bringing to the courtroom.

Hey v1,

The more belligerent postings like yours from the Angry FO Club actually make me look forward to when we integrate. Sounds crazy I know, but that's when I'll take great pleasure in saying to you; "Flaps one, taxi."

'Til then,

Bama

Eastisleast:

You suggest as a gesture of goodwill that the members in good standing cause the BPR to drop the lawsuit...

I'll remind you that the illegal antics played cost the MEMBERSHIP tens of thousands of dollars in phone charges alone. You really think we will simply absorb that PREMEDITATED activity by your little "band of brothers" and their well thought out game? We've all read the transcripts about bragging of "thousands of minutes at .07 cents per minute..." Who do you think paid for that little game?

Bragging about bankrupting USAPA...or did you forget? We won't.

Not a %&%#%$ chance, pal....hang 'em high, I say.

Happy Holidays.

The Case was Dismissed. Beyond that even it was dismissed with the judicial equivalent of "get this crap off my desk and never come back morons!!!!"

USAPA will be BK but nothing the18 did will have caused it. The cause of this failure will be the same cause of every other failure in US Air history, the US Air East pilot's blind arrogance.

Don't get me started on "premeditated". I think Judge Wake will be giving all of you "eminently superior entitled" ones a stark lesson on premeditation soon enough.

Hmm, rampantly incoherent, embarrassingly disjointed, and tragically illogical.

Lemme guess, Irish Car Bombs or Sake Bombers?

Or is it simply "Wings Suds and Spuds?"

How's Angry FO Life at the La Quinta on Beers School Rd. Anyway?

About as good as your TUS layover...I suppose.

Maybe I struck a nerve? I shoulda asked, are you a HP18? So sorry. No, not dropping anything in your case...

Remember these three words as you high-five each other in your club: " Of course not..."

Hey v1,

The more belligerent postings like yours from the Angry FO Club actually make me look forward to when we integrate. Sounds crazy I know, but that's when I'll take great pleasure in saying to you; "Flaps one, taxi."

'Til then,

Bama
Funny...when you make it to the "big plane"...you let me know.

Meantime, I'll take a coffee, black.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back