US Airways Reports Record December Load Factor

Man what a messed up post.

You think the company is going or purger itself with massaged data? And if it was massaged, don't you think USAPA would have been quick to point it out instead of rolling over in the injunction?

Quick making up excuses. There was a work action, it was obvious, and USAPA has indirectly admitted to it.
Sorry,

I could not find the definition of purger in the Funk/ Wagnall dictionary. It might have something to do with puking. I really don't think that the courts care what a company does when it comes to dealing with a union up to and including "purgering"

Thanks for pointing out to me what I already knew. In theory it should make no difference what state a federal judge is in....in fact I think they are influenced by their location. My take on the issue. If you care to think that just because they are a federal judge they are perfect you are welcome to your opinion.
Amazing life you live. Everyone else is either wrong or corrupt.

Yup, you're an eastie.

Where did I say anything about jetways, rampers, etc?
TA ops....don't they involve those kinds of things? I know for us inferior domestic pilots (or former) they are part of ops to any destination... :lol:

You've also got a little wrong with some of your horror stories...where I'm from they call it stretching the truth...

Jim

TA ops....don't they involve those kinds of things? I know for us inferior domestic pilots (or former) they are part of ops to any destination... :lol:

You've also got a little wrong with some of your horror stories...where I'm from they call it stretching the truth...

Jim

From where you're from, being the traitor to the professional pilot, you opinion doesn't matter. You were not there, Jim, and you are out of line.

I don't know about what went down in CLT, but if you had been flying TA out of Philly at the time, I am sure you would agree with me, and would have stood up to the BS that was going on. Just sit back and watch, it will be worse this next summer.....not because of a "slow down", but because of pushing these old aircraft to make a buck.

breeze

How much time and fuel could be saved with self parking systems?

I find it amusing that at domestic stations, you cannot approach a gate until three very slowly moving rammers don their orange vests, grab their batons, and slump over to their positions.

In Europe, we park almost every time with NO RAMPERS in sight. When we shut down the engines, they get out of their vehicle to place chocks, connect power, etc.

Don't get me wrong. I don't blame the domestic rampers for their lack of enthusiasm. If I were paid what they are, I wouldn't put out a lot of effort, either. Most of them are simply biding their time waiting to be hired by the Burger King in the terminal so that they can get a pay raise and stay out of the crappy weather.

Back