Us Airways To Revamp Hub Network

BillLumbergh said:
Knock it off.
Enough with the crying wolf.
Take the bull byhte horns. How many warnings are enough. I come here for their information not bickering. :angry:

Now that I think about this, I have one more thing to add. I, like alot of posters, come on here for information and to learn and keep informed. I, like alot of posters, post questions when unsure about things. I, like alot of posters, voice opinions and post things when we feel we have something to contribute.

You Mr. Flyboi do nothing but SNIP, SNIP, SNIP. You are like a chihuahua :lol: :lol:

BillLumbergh said:
Knock it off.
Bill...I think you are a little anal here..these people are only venting, no harm done, it is only a way for them to let off steam. chill out dude..OH..you may now kick me off this site,and BTW...save your PM...just post it here.

At Wolfs first hangar road show Mr. Bungwhole gave a detailed powerpoint
presentation on how Southwest was coming to eat our lunch. It is good to
know that they have rapidly formulated a response

if history is any type of measure....i'd expect some types of negotiations to drag onward most of the summer and then as the last time without everyone on board,boing ala BK before september.....
and i'm not talkin' burger king

delldude said:
if history is any type of measure....i'd expect some types of negotiations to drag onward most of the summer and then as the last time without everyone on board,boing ala BK before september.....
and i'm not talkin' burger king
At least you'd be selling a product that people wanted.