Us Merger Looking More Like A Take Over

HPearlyretiree said:
What is with the old livery?

I swear I still see stock footage of the old livery and Dash 8's from time to time on local "news"
[post="284216"][/post]​

LOL! I didn't notice till you mentioned it!

You know, I think they just pull it from out of nowhere :lol: ...
And as far as the Cactus call signs goes.. Heck yeah we NEED TO KEEP IT!! Can't have a CACTUS DRINKING PARTY WITH OUT THE CACTUS!! Speeking of a Cactus Party I think its about time we had another one... :up:

You know, I heard form a little birdie that we are suppose to have a AWA/ US party when all is said and done, can you just think off how much fun that will be!! :up: (I'm not one to gossip though, so let's keep it on a down low!!!)

As a furloughed U guy..I want to thank you guys at AWA for taking a stand on the Rep/190 issue. I wish the U MEC had the *alls you guys do to take a stand. Thank you, and I have the highest hopes for a great combined carrier for the future...
PS...keep the "cactus" callsign.

elixir said:
As a furloughed U guy..I want to thank you guys at AWA for taking a stand on the Rep/190 issue. I wish the U MEC had the *alls you guys do to take a stand. Thank you, and I have the highest hopes for a great combined carrier for the future...
PS...keep the "cactus" callsign.
[post="289144"][/post]​
I should give you a hug!!!

"You know, I heard form a little birdie that we are suppose to have a AWA/ US party when all is said and done, can you just think off how much fun that will be!! thumbup.gif (I'm not one to gossip though, so let's keep it on a down low!!!)"

If you see a cake like this, BEWARE!
mergercake.jpg