US Pilots Labor Discussion 9/23- STAY ON TOPIC AND OBSERVE THE RULES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiring 10 new ground school instructors. East side is ramping up.............

The attrition train is coming fast.......the east will retire more than 2800 pilots over the next 14 years.

Over 500 east pilots are out on medicals already.

Loa 93 pay restoration.....

MDA......

Lump sum Jan. 1, 2011 $10,000 east......

Profit sharing............

PBGC pension investigation........

USAPA best money ever spent.........

Hate

It is extremely over generous. Considering that under the Nic, less than one in five Pilots in the top 1000 are West pilots.

What is pathetic is that after five years the east is still acting like the West was added to their list.

Nicolau messed up alright. He should have stapled the east to the bottom of the West list, and I am sure he would have if he thought the likes of usapa would come along to steal from the West anyway.

This award was more than fair to the ungrateful disgruntled malcontents that have proven they did not even deserve the luxury of arbitration.

St. NIC, Lottery ticket?

Guess what? The five year windfall the east has enjoyed at the direct expense of the West is coming to an end.

Wake probably will not take this case from Silver, but guess what he told the company today?

usapa is done. So is your DOH seniority theft scandal.

I wondered how long it would take the real you to come out.

We would love to have the desert judge take the case! The 9th and the NMB are watching him closely.

This will be fun to watch. Pull up the chairs and break out the cocktails.

Hate

Then why don't you take the Nic as that's he ensured everyone kept exactly what they brought to the merger.

when I asked why you continue. over and over and over again to state that we should just bend over and accept the nic..

you stated that is not what you were stating.... which is it?

either way doesn't matter...It's not your decision.

It is extremely over generous. Considering that under the Nic, less than one in five Pilots in the top 1000 are West pilots.

What is pathetic is that after five years the east is still acting like the West was added to their list.

Nicolau messed up alright. He should have stapled the east to the bottom of the West list, and I am sure he would have if he thought the likes of usapa would come along to steal from the West anyway.

This award was more than fair to the ungrateful disgruntled malcontents that have proven they did not even deserve the luxury of arbitration.

St. NIC, Lottery ticket?

Guess what? The five year windfall the east has enjoyed at the direct expense of the West is coming to an end.

Wake probably will not take this case from Silver, but guess what he told the company today?

usapa is done. So is your DOH seniority theft scandal.
What is with you people out west, is it the water of lack of it? I guess the Judge confided in you and discussed the case. The bottom line will be you'll be sit'in the right seat for a long time get used to it.

Hiring 10 new ground school instructors. East side is ramping up.............

The attrition train is coming fast.......the east will retire more than 2800 pilots over the next 14 years.

Over 500 east pilots are out on medicals already.

Loa 93 pay restoration.....

MDA......

Lump sum Jan. 1, 2011 $10,000 east......

Profit sharing............

PBGC pension investigation........

USAPA best money ever spent.........

Hate
Im sorry, I was out flying an east route today and didnt get a chance to see what happened in court today. ;)

Is Usapa still keeping the wages low for our East bretheren? or have they come to their senses and decided to accept the Nicolau Award and move on? I'm ready for a raise and a profit sharing check.

USAPA = Recruiting followers, read post above...

What is with you people out west, is it the water of lack of it? I guess the Judge confided in you and discussed the case. The bottom line will be you'll be sit'in the right seat for a long time get used to it.

Nope said it in open court. Basically said that the West would have a claim against the company if they use anything other than the Nic.

Been in the left seat over a decade.

Your furloughed seniority theives are not going to jump the line junior.

Nope said it in open court. Basically said that the West would have a claim against the company if they use anything other than the Nic.

Your furloughed seniority theives are not going to jump the line junior.
"Basically"? What did he actually say? Seriously, did he or did he not say " the west will have a clain against the company". Are those words on the transcript?

I wondered how long it would take the real you to come out.

I have never hidden my agenda or MO on this board. Look at my screen name.

When over the top post accusing Nicolau of senility, or referencing the award as a lottery ticket are posted, I lay into the poster.

What in particular about my post do you find enlightening? That I said Nic should have stapled the east. If he knew what a total lack of respect the east has given toward him, the West or even their own contractual obligations, he probably would have.

Two out of three! My, how generous......considering the East provides FOUR out of every FIVE attrition vacancies!
Why do you guys ignore the fact that many of your retiring pilots do not provide ANY forward movement? What about the pilots who retire while on furlough? What about those who retire from the right seat, or from medical? They provide no movement at all. So after taking those out of the picture, 2 out of 3 (4 out of 6, for the mathematically challenged) is about right if 4 of 5 accounts for total attrition.

Your furloughed seniority thieves are not going to jump the line junior.

So, before the case even starts, he has already given the verdict??? Isn't that the same Mickey Mouse nonsense he did during Addington when he starts talking about the damages trial before it even went to the jury???

Who is this guy and how did he get to be a judge? I've heard of arrogance from the bench, but this guy takes it to a whole new level. He decides the cases before all the evidence is presented.

Drive <_<

What in particular about my post do you find enlightening? That I said Nic should have stapled the east. If he knew what a total lack of respect the east has given toward him, the West or even their own contractual obligations, he probably would have.

Was that in ALPA merger policy? Was that the task he was given, to bow down to him? How about Judge Wake? Is that what he is looking for?

For all the east posters that have had heartburn about USAPA, as I have, look to this model to see how they really feel and what they are entitled to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back