US1773 CLT SJO ABORTED TAKEOFF...GUESS WHY

YV,
When you get back you might want to go see a dermatologist you seem a little to yellow . (whats going on your liver acting up again). But hey thanks for bring the blow up guy back .

So... CLP is lame...Customer service is rude ... and MX is the issue...but a professionally trained safety professionsal says "I was asleep on the rejected takeoff ". That makes me feel good. Anyone see an problem here?

I promised myself I wouldn´t get on USAV but I had 3 PMs to tend to...

As for a professionally trained safety professional being asleep on a rejected takeoff...UHMM...If I was on the clock I wouldn´t be asleep at all but out of company attire or uniform I´ll damned do as I please and I didn´t get any sleep the night before so excuse me if I just got 2 hours of sleep in on a 4 hour flight that took 7 hours...

There´s no problem here besides jumping to conclusions I am not a flight attendant as well...

Flightchic...Imperial is good...remind me to buy some tequila here hehe.

As for you Oriole man...I think it´s the sun in Costa Rica or something but I´ll get Otto to check himself out and get a clean bill of health.

Tata...

This one is one step away from being closed. The issue is the rejected takeoff and the reasons for it. Let's keep on subject .. all humor aside that is.

Back