Usa Today: Mechanics Strike At Northwest Appears Over

If you guys think its bad for the scabs to take three hours to change a brake, what do you think about it taking an AMFA boy three hours to change a landing light?

WHEN IN ROME....DO WHAT THE ROMANS DO..........

NORTHWEST WANTS SCABS...THEY GOT THEM....

THE AMFA SCAB IS EARNING WHAT YOU ARE....WHY NOT TAKE 3 HOURS TO CHANGE A LANDING LIGHT...WOULD YOU REALLY EXPECT ANYTHING OTHER...IT TOOK ME 3 HOURS TO HAVE MY MORNING COFFEE THE OTHER DAY.....YES LIFE IS GOOD

Yes I would expect to see a lot more than what I am seeing here. These guys are spoiled beyond belief. No wonder they are having difficulties at the MRO's. These guys don't stand a chance there. If this is the type of people unions produce it is indeed time to get rid of every one of them. I am having flash backs of my few encounters at union shops as a contractor. I can see that this place is no different. I think every carrier needs to come together and put together one huge union busting operation. You guys do nothing but bleed the life out of a company. It is time for some serious changes and I hope all carriers follows NWA's lead. I hope to be scabbing in your town soon.

Yes I would expect to see a lot more than what I am seeing here. These guys are spoiled beyond belief. No wonder they are having difficulties at the MRO's. These guys don't stand a chance there. If this is the type of people unions produce it is indeed time to get rid of every one of them. I am having flash backs of my few encounters at union shops as a contractor. I can see that this place is no different. I think every carrier needs to come together and put together one huge union busting operation. You guys do nothing but bleed the life out of a company. It is time for some serious changes and I hope all carriers follows NWA's lead. I hope to be scabbing in your town soon.

YOU ARE SUCH AN ASS

UNIONS DON'T CREATE PEOPLE LIKE THIS....
THE COMPANY THEY KEEP AND THE COMAPNY THEY WORK FOR DO....
GET TREATED LIKE SH!!, ACT LIKE SHI!...

FACE IT...ITS A SHI! COMPANY WITH SHI! WORKER ALWAYS WILL BE NOW

OK groundcontrol, what is your story so I know where this is going. From what I have seen this is a good company to work for. Granted I have only been here for a couple of months but so far I don't see any problems with it. Is it because they actually expect people to work for their money that you think it is such a horrible company?

YOU ARE SUCH AN ASS

UNIONS DON'T CREATE PEOPLE LIKE THIS....
THE COMPANY THEY KEEP AND THE COMAPNY THEY WORK FOR DO....
GET TREATED LIKE SH!!, ACT LIKE SHI!...

FACE IT...ITS A SHI! COMPANY WITH SHI! WORKER ALWAYS WILL BE NOW
You have to try and understand Ground, this scab kid PlaytheCods has been beaten like a step child most of his working life, he doesn't know any better. He apparently thinks his NWA management "friends" will stop kicking him if he just works harder, brings the boss coffee and donuts, signs off what they tell him to, and rats on those ex-union guys.

He has been scabbing at NWA for what about 3 months now, and he knows all about NWA and its mis-management. NWA is failing more now than it ever has, so 'Cods you better get steppin', work some free hours for the man, he loves you. :lol:

Hackman you have no idea what is going on here nor do you have a clue as to what goes on at the MRO's. The only thing you do know how to do is clock in and out and cry to your union. I am beginning to believe that the AMFA AMT's are a good representation of the AMT's through out the industry. If this is indeed the case the airlines are absolute fools for even allowing a union on the property. You guys are in for a rude awakening, I hope that it is just around the corner.

Hackman you have no idea what is going on here nor do you have a clue as to what goes on at the MRO's. The only thing you do know how to do is clock in and out and cry to your union. I am beginning to believe that the AMFA AMT's are a good representation of the AMT's through out the industry. If this is indeed the case the airlines are absolute fools for even allowing a union on the property. You guys are in for a rude awakening, I hope that it is just around the corner.
Well 'Cods, it a small airline world, and I know people at nearly every major carrier, including some MRO's, and the FAA. I've been a A@P since the mid 80's after I started in the Armed Services at 18. I've forgotten more than you know about this business. What your seeing at NWA is the dregs of the industry crossing into your scab world, they are like you, incompetent loud mouths that can't do much else but pat themselves on the back and cry to the man. Like I said before, I'll say it again, most AMFA strikers will not be returning to Northworst Scab Airlines, they planned for this long ago and have moved on.

Your the one that in for a rude awakening son, and yours is coming much, much sooner that mine is. Believe it. :huh:

It’s just around the corner. I should be out of here on Dec. 1st. I shall then go home for the rest of the year and possibly all of Jan. Then I shall go to the next contract. Hopefully a union will strike another carrier so I can cash in again on you lazy union folk. I will assist any company out there wishing to break a union that has been nothing but a malignant parasite.

PTO: I have known number of Line Mechanics and just because they say that it is only a reading lamp doesnt mean that the capt may have something else that needs looked at. and by the way you are the one that said that firings were on the horizon. It just happens that since I have been in the aviation/airline since 1998 I have talked to line mechanics and believe me it can take quite a while to fill the log book out.

It’s just around the corner. I should be out of here on Dec. 1st. I shall then go home for the rest of the year and possibly all of Jan. Then I shall go to the next contract. Hopefully a union will strike another carrier so I can cash in again on you lazy union folk. I will assist any company out there wishing to break a union that has been nothing but a malignant parasite.
What a scab life. Not sticking around for the "NWA fun" at DTW this winter 'Cods? Yeah, I didn't think you would, time to cut and run home to momma, if she's still at home that is. Cashing in on lazy union folk did you? If you call the pittance you make being a NWA scab "cashing in", then your just the kind of functional illiterate wrench gypsy I guessed you were.

Your on the scab list, and will be for life. Sooner or later, it will catch up with you, I have witnessed a scabs past running them down several times in my career. Remember what I said, good luck with your next "contract". BTW, El Salvador, Mexico, and China are hiring, you'd fit right in.

Wow, he does speak. Did I strike a nerve proAMFA? Did the British Royalty not consider our Founding Fathers renegade dissidents? Had the British caught them would they not have been hung or shot in very short order for treason? Do you think the British thought they were simple-minded moralless pirates? That sounds a lot like what you guys think of me. Do you think they cared what the Brits thought? Do you think I care what you think? I wasn't trying to compare myself to them but since you brought it up I do see some interesting similarities.

The British wanted to tell us what we could and could not produce and wanted to tax us first overtly, through the stamp act, and then subvertly through tax on lower priced tea. Once we were hooked on their low priced tea then we were hooked into paying a small island to rape us of our abundance in resources at prices they wanted to pay and to make us subservient to them.
Kind of like NWA wished to cut 50% of the mechanics and cleaners and to take a 20% paycut at the same time. NWA would render the unions ineffective and then they would have servatude. Any future cut in benefits or pay would be met with no resistance and with compliance. Thats what the British wanted-to exploit us without any resistance. The only colonial you have anything in common with is turncoat Benedict Arnold. Continue to count your pieces of silver suck boy.

Hackman, I would love to stay here, NWA is the one bringing the contract to an end not me. I'll stay here as long as they want me to. I guess you would prefer me to go direct and take up a slot that one of your brothers would otherwise have.

Robbed, It goes kinda like this:
F/A write up: 17-B reading lamp is out.
Mechanic corrective action: Relamped 17-B reading lamp. Ops check good. OK for service.
Job completed in 20 minutes on a bad day. Aircraft pushes back 20 minutes later, an 1.5 hours later the Mech. shows back up at the LMO. Numerous calls were made on the radio during this time to reach mech. If he were working elsewhere he would have answered the radio.

proAMFA. I think that works both ways, AMFA over taxing NWA for unjust overpay and keeping undesirables on the payroll. Not to mention the shear number of unneeded mechanics here.

Hackman, I would love to stay here, NWA is the one bringing the contract to an end not me. I'll stay here as long as they want me to. I guess you would prefer me to go direct and take up a slot that one of your brothers would otherwise have.

Robbed, It goes kinda like this:
F/A write up: 17-B reading lamp is out.
Mechanic corrective action: Relamped 17-B reading lamp. Ops check good. OK for service.
Job completed in 20 minutes on a bad day. Aircraft pushes back 20 minutes later, an 1.5 hours later the Mech. shows back up at the LMO. Numerous calls were made on the radio during this time to reach mech. If he were working elsewhere he would have answered the radio.

proAMFA. I think that works both ways, AMFA over taxing NWA for unjust overpay and keeping undesirables on the payroll. Not to mention the shear number of unneeded mechanics here.
You didn't "roll-over" for the man? NWA needs you badly 'Cods, NWA's performance is tanking, I can't believe as godly a mechanic as you are, NWA is ending your "contract". You sure your not bailing because your Redneck is afraid of a few snow flakes and -50deg windchills? Tell the truth now 'Cods :rolleyes:

You didn't "roll-over" for the man? NWA needs you badly 'Cods, NWA's performance is tanking, I can't believe as godly a mechanic as you are, NWA is ending your "contract". You sure your not bailing because your Redneck is afraid of a few snow flakes and -50deg windchills? Tell the truth now 'Cods :rolleyes:
:lol: :lol: ....yes there must be multitudes of lavs that require the hand delivery of buckets of blue juice!

local, you're just to funny I doubt you would ever get a union guy to tote blue juice. I think they call it getting the job done. You guys would have just killed the bird, just like DEAD BIRD did.

Hackman, the cold doesn't scare me, I would rather do with out it but I'm not going to run from it. It is up to NWA to decide for me to stay or go. They are calling the shots.

Latest posts