Virgin America $

Unions by 2009, eh?

Heard the same crap when Jetblue started up. They've been around for almost eight years, and still no unions on property.

So, don't hold your breath on there being a union at VX by next year.

If a pilot with more than 3000 hours were to apply, would they be upgraded before a more senior FO with only 500 hours? Would a pilot with their ATP and 4000 hours on the A320 be hired in as a Captain?

Way to show some class. Attack the CEO. Why don't you tell us all what Fred did to you to make you so miserable? Some of you WN folks are drinking a little to much Kool Aid for your own good.
That "WNforlife" guy has as much class as the WN employees in LAS that flipped off VX employees as they walked by their ticket counter.

Unions by 2009, eh?

Heard the same crap when Jetblue started up. They've been around for almost eight years, and still no unions on property.

There will be soon
http://www.jetbluepilots.org
/[/color]

[/size]So, don't hold your breath on there being a union at VX by next year.

If a pilot with more than 3000 hours were to apply, would they be upgraded before a more senior FO with only 500 hours? Would a pilot with their ATP and 4000 hours on the A320 be hired in as a Captain?

Actually VX has been talking to the IAM about representation, agents, rampers and mechanics.

I heard that VA Panasonic IFE sucks just as much as UA's new installation.
Any comments on this?

Thanks,
B) UT

Instead of bad mouthing the IFE system why don't you come see it for yourself.

Not 'bad mouthing', it was a question, if you don't have an answer then why post?
UA just purchased the IFE and is having "issues" and I understand that VA has the same issues.

B) UT

-------------------------------
Edited by Me
-------------------------------

Latest posts